Phase Eight TSV 02/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for that. According to the TV guide, there is also a K&Co TSV on 13/05/2021. Any ideas as to what that might be please?

Kim & Co Brazil 3/4 Length Sleeve Button Front Shirt

Attachments

• Kim-Co-1536x2048.jpg
    Kim-Co-1536x2048.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 144
Oh my word so the longer length tunic style shirt is making it’s rotation between brands.
Makes a change from the cami n cardigan twin set, denim jacket and legging rotation.
🤪😳🤔

Oh my word so the longer length tunic style shirt is making it’s rotation between brands.
Makes a change from the cami n cardigan twin set, denim jacket and legging rotation.
🤪😳🤔
I couldn't agree more. This offering looks particularly cheap n' nasty. If you're gonna have 3 quarter length sleeves at least put some kind of finish on them - Cause at a glance they look like they've been hacked off with a pair of scissors! The material hangs badly. It looks like something you might have bought from QS in the 80's. It'll be overpriced and sell out in 3xl on its first airing

I’d wear it to work at under 15 squid in a sale (and I’m being generous here). Very building society, workwear but you wouldn’t voluntarily wear it or spend Q money.

These threads that get repurposed when they have discussed another TSV or the same brand but a different date confuse the heck out of me. Am I the only one?

Phase Eight Jersey Tunic with Cross Hem TSV 02/06/21 (Previously one on the 04/03/20 & was priced at £33.98 Delivered) & Came in Burnt Orange, Cobalt, Magenta, Mint or Pear

Attachments

• Phase Eight TSV 1.jpg
    Phase Eight TSV 1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Phase Eight TSV 2.jpg
    Phase Eight TSV 2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Phase Eight TSV 3.jpg
    Phase Eight TSV 3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Phase Eight TSV 4.jpg
    Phase Eight TSV 4.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Phase Eight TSV 5.jpg
    Phase Eight TSV 5.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 103
No good for those with tits and bums. Even the larger size will 'pull' across the bust, and those with bums it will 'sit' on the shelf at the back. HOWEVER, on the positive side, if you're a size 10 with the figure of a young boy (like the model) - perfect !!!!

No good for those with tits and bums. Even the larger size will 'pull' across the bust, and those with bums it will 'sit' on the shelf at the back. HOWEVER, on the positive side, if you're a size 10 with the figure of a young boy (like the model) - perfect !!!!
looks like a TSV that was done before or very similar.

Latest posts

Back