Philosophy TSV 09/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My apologise to Graham and Sazza as i think i caused some necessary deleting re an enquiry about an item for sale - i did find it in the Drop and should have deleted the post myself. Thanks to Akimbo and SCW too. Because of the value i have gone for a Pure Grace TSV so no longer need the details. Again apologise.

I almost want to cancel my order watching those two daft women at the side of the presentation with the daft amounts of lather overflowing the daft small glass bowls and regularly smelling the foam (daftly). WHAT IS THE POINT??! Any second now they'll be spraying the perfumes liberally in the air, throwing their heads back in ecstasy and smiling lewdly into the camera to show their appreciation. Get rid of them, save the model booking fee and give us a bit off our P&P.

Sorry, it's that time of night where I get a bit irritable and 10 minutes of QVC can tip me over the edge.

So agree--don't they look daft? got the repeat on in the background & hoping Chloe will go under a sea of bubbles very, very soon.

Coming up as baby grace sold out glad went for it yesterday with the confusion was it a edp or edt good value for money , as couple of ebayers charging the price of near the tsv for the edp alone will keep that and give washes as xmas stocking fillers

as long as you dont expect the graces to be full on edt or edp you wont be dissapointed lovely soft clean modern scents

So agree--don't they look daft? got the repeat on in the background & hoping Chloe will go under a sea of bubbles very, very soon.

Chloe was "on form" last night! She ended the show with SBC's Adele, and more foam (think it was Collagen). Both with foam-covered hands, did a double high five - foam everywhere. It was childish, silly,... and funny. Much as I find her irritating, I do like the fact that she does run off the rails every so often... otherwise QVC is so often bland, choreographed and formulaic.

Should add that if you want to see it you will need to watch the programme back as you can't even see the collagen set on the listed items for each programme (recent on-air items).

I was all set to buy the baby Grace last night, but had a look at my stash first thing this morning and just couldn't justify it. Have an Amazing grace on the go and one in my stash and a few shower gels and lotions to get through, not to mention loccitane ones. I am forcing myself to be picky.

Just checked online and Baby Grace has sold out, so I can feeling tempted lol. Next Christmas maybe.

I was all set to buy the baby Grace last night, but had a look at my stash first thing this morning and just couldn't justify it. Have an Amazing grace on the go and one in my stash and a few shower gels and lotions to get through, not to mention loccitane ones. I am forcing myself to be picky.

Just checked online and Baby Grace has sold out, so I can feeling tempted lol. Next Christmas maybe.

It's great when events take the temptation away from us...

I think many of us are starting to do with our QVC shopping that sensible tactic of not rushing to buy. Knowing about a TSV in advance on here is invaluable. However great the price is, however big the on paper saving is, if you already have the items in your stash you can give yourself that much needed reality check before tapping apps or clicking buttons on telephone or website.

Then others kindly remove temptation by buying up the stock of the item you initially wanted... so you can't even blame yourself for "missing out"... and isn't that one of the blights of the modern age? With our instant gratification culture this concept of FOMO has grown up like a nasty fungus... fear of missing out can make people do things they will regret.

I do admire your self-control! I definitely should not have bought the TSV but my downfall is always (what I see as) huge bargains. I was even additionally tempted by the P&P being £1 cheaper than I expected! I think there's no hope for me!

The sets might be good value but that P&P really racks up if you're wanting a couple of different fragrances and they don't make a big thing of it so it sometimes goes unnoticed until it's too late. I'm sure they could still give you the half P&P on items that all have the same item number. It seems their Christmas cheer only goes so far!

The sets might be good value but that P&P really racks up if you're wanting a couple of different fragrances and they don't make a big thing of it so it sometimes goes unnoticed until it's too late. I'm sure they could still give you the half P&P on items that all have the same item number. It seems their Christmas cheer only goes so far!

Even if they only gave you 1x P&P for a basket containing the TSV item number that would be revolutionary, wouldn't it?

Their website is so hopeless they can't even tell you when things go limited stock!

Philosophy TSV not sold out yet ?

Quite shocked at this ...has anybody bought it ...does anybody like it much ? Thank you in advance
:mysmilie_59:

I am surprised it hasn't sold out yet. Alison Young has just said there are only a few hundred of the pure grace fragrance left, yet she said exactly vthe same thing during the 4pm show! I have never tried the range so I can't comment on what it's like. If money were no object I would like to give it a go but unfortunately that isn't the case for me.

I once bought a set of the fragrances, little bottles and none of them lasted on my skin.

I once bought a set of the fragrances, little bottles and none of them lasted on my skin.

That's why it's a good one to wear if you "work in a care home" as they say on QVC, yes they're right the smell won't annoy anyone simply because they won't be able to smell it, can't speak for the other ones but I know for a fact Amazing Grace evaporates as soon as it hits the skin.

Quite shocked at this ...has anybody bought it ...does anybody like it much ? Thank you in advance

im not as they always buy more quanity of pure & amazing as those are the most popular ones but i think whats killed it is that it is not like the previous years ones with body scrub ect in it

I saw a snippet earlier and I thought they said 25000 had gone. That would have been early afternoon.

im not as they always buy more quanity of pure & amazing as those are the most popular ones but i think whats killed it is that it is not like the previous years ones with body scrub ect in it

I think you are right - people want to have the whole layering experience with the same fragrance in lots of products.

And Baby Grace sold out because it is rare and an eau de parfum in the same size as the others are eau de toilette.

The smarter thing to have done would have been to do the normal package, but have had another TSV of novelty Christmas fragrances in bodywashes or even a mix with body lotions.

I saw a snippet earlier and I thought they said 25000 had gone. That would have been early afternoon.

Yes, I caught 10 mins before midday and it was 23,000 so that sounds about right for PM. Has Amazing or Pure gone limited yet?

Latest posts

Back