Pippa Gordon (yes Gordon) on BBC London Last Night

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
She was guesting on Jo Good's late night radio phone in show last night, and yes she was introduced as Pippa Gordon

go to
www.bbc.co.uk/london

click on Listen Again

choose Jo Good on 30th March

Pippa joins in about 15 mins into the show.

Dunno Burlz. :mysmilie_506: I've lost track of her name changes, pehaps Gordon is more user friendly for her illustrious singing career... :smirk:

I may be wrong, but I think it's Pipa not Pippa (daft if it is):cheeky:

I thought she'd changed it to Pipa too (which is certainly daft as from that spelling it would be pronounced Pyper or Peepa, not Pippa)

She seems to change her name almost as often as her hair colour. At least she is experimental I guess.

I can never understand why people are called relatively ordinary names but spell them in a silly way. Could give examples but I wouldn't want to upset anyone on here as I don't know all your real names :hi:

I think she wants to be noticed perhaps she has an identity problem. I feel sorry for her children they won't know who the hell she is with all the changes of hair and names.

I am in a very mean mood today, lack of sleep mostly to blame.
I think she is pathetic in the same way as Victoria Beckham. Probably very nice people but would do anything to appear outré, instead they come across to me as very contrived and desperate for attention. Real renegades don't even realise they're causing a stir gals.

Latest posts

Back