Pippa in Fashion Hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had to laugh when Julian M name dropped he had just come back from the Kardashians (woopydo) and Pipa said Yeah yeah in a unimpressed tone.

My hair grows like the clappers. Even my hairdresser comments on it. Took me about six months to get mine from a collar length to about my shoulder blades. I don't know why I bothered though because I had it cut again almost straight away.

Pipa's looks too think to me to be extensions but I've no idea really.

My hair and nails grow really quickly too - I blame the bananas. I am forever chopping my fringe between hairdresser appointments (and not very well either!).

About the hair extensions, l am glad this has come to light. I was wondering how on earth her hair could grow so long so quickly whereas mine seems to be taking for ever! She is starting to look ridiculous if you ask me. Someone else mentioned her shouting, that is why she always gets turned off in my house. She does shout and she also comes across as extremely insincere and false. I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of her loud mouth!

Pippa used to one of my favourites in the good old days. Can't watch her now, comes across false and shouts all the time! What's happened to her I wonder :mysmilie_1:

Latest posts

Back