Pirjo the Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn’t like the frock because it was very short and Monsoon were cutting costs by leaving the back completely plain. I think there were two models on this show and the stylists should have dressed the other woman with smoother legs in the dress and Pirijo in the trousers. Pirijo would look OK in a dress this short on the beach, by the swimming pool on holiday, or at home in her garden. I think a lot of viewers' hearts went out to Pirijo.

I have to say about the monstrosity that Katy Pullinger was wearing the other day of Monsoon. It was this garish brown and orange patterned thing top and bottom.

I would not have put the wheelie bin out in it let me tell you it was hideous 😃

I thought good grief that is going to do zero for sales.

I do wonder who does their behind the scenes styling because let me say it is utter carp what they style these models in.

I have seen Melissa Hardy many a time taking things off the rails and restyling the models live on air.

I was watching a show a week or so ago, can’t remember the brand, but expensive! All the dresses were well above the knee. Julia was presenting and the dress she was wearing looked AWFUL on her dumpy little figure, in fact it didn’t do any of them any favours. Julia , of course, loved it as she twirled and bounced around with her muscular ‘dancers calves’ on full show! Some legs are best covered up (including mine!)

I was watching a show a week or so ago, can’t remember the brand, but expensive! All the dresses were well above the knee. Julia was presenting and the dress she was wearing looked AWFUL on her dumpy little figure, in fact it didn’t do any of them any favours. Julia , of course, loved it as she twirled and bounced around with her muscular ‘dancers calves’ on full show! Some legs are best covered up (including mine!)
Julia has bags of confidence but it borders on arrogance

I have to say about the monstrosity that Katy Pullinger was wearing the other day of Monsoon. It was this garish brown and orange patterned thing top and bottom.

I would not have put the wheelie bin out in it let me tell you it was hideous 😃

I thought good grief that is going to do zero for sales.

I do wonder who does their behind the scenes styling because let me say it is utter carp what they style these models in.

I have seen Melissa Hardy many a time taking things off the rails and restyling the models live on air.
That two piece, garish outfit was shown on Monsoon last night. I can't imagine anyone who would order it. The QVC buyers made a huge mistake on this one.

I often wonder about the QVC “fashion” buyers. My friends and I being larger, older ladies have a good laugh at some of the clothes. We buy better quality, better fit and cheaper prices from the high street or online stores.

On QVC style they’re showing Wynne Layers Flatter Fit printed pant. Well it’s actually a pair of trousers. IMHO they are dire, Look as if they’re made from 1960s Crimplene. The rise on them is so short theyd give a good display of the female equivalent of builders bum🤭 and they’re charging £66 for them plus £3.95 p&p.

I saw that patterned get up that Katy Pullinger had on and she looked a complete sight. She wasn't much better in the all red ensemble she had on today. The clothes on QVC are getting worse and I always think these top brands offload all their "disasters" onto QVC to get rid of them as you don't see such monstrosities on their own websites.

CC

Yes I saw KP in the shocking red outfit. She is young, slim and tall but it did nothing for her. I daren’t imagine what it would look like on me 😱🤬

And those shoes she wears - ugly clumpy things, fully covered fronts make her legs look even stumpier.

I saw that patterned get up that Katy Pullinger had on and she looked a complete sight. She wasn't much better in the all red ensemble she had on today. The clothes on QVC are getting worse and I always think these top brands offload all their "disasters" onto QVC to get rid of them as you don't see such monstrosities on their own websites.

CC

I think you may be right on the ‘offloading’ because I cannot reconcile some of the utter disasters that are being shown!

Monsoon has always had a ‘bohemian’ style / edge to a good amount of their clothes, even when they had high street shops, but there is just stuff on QVC that I wouldn’t even clean my house in 😀

Some of the Marla Wynne is quite a bit hit and miss. Kim&co I wouldn’t even give you a thank you for.

Yet strangely it sells - or least that’s why they - QVC - are trying to convince us at least.

I think you may be right on the ‘offloading’ because I cannot reconcile some of the utter disasters that are being shown!

Monsoon has always had a ‘bohemian’ style / edge to a good amount of their clothes, even when they had high street shops, but there is just stuff on QVC that I wouldn’t even clean my house in 😀

Some of the Marla Wynne is quite a bit hit and miss. Kim&co I wouldn’t even give you a thank you for.

Yet strangely it sells - or least that’s why they - QVC - are trying to convince us at least.
I like Kim & Co. been buying since the beginning. Never any problems with the workmanship.

Another supporter of Kim & co. They suit me and my life. I don’t want to wear clothes that the teens wear. Her clothes last for years and years. I wish there were similar clothes sold on high street or elsewhere on line.

And those shoes she wears - ugly clumpy things, fully covered fronts make her legs look even stumpier.
Yes, I agree Queen Julia often looks a mess, before she lost all that weight she used to wear clothes that were at least two sizes too small for her curvaceous ( lumpy figure). She loves herself and thinks all men drool over her and women are jealous of her?? She never fails to remind us that she is well endowed in the bosom department, and will talk about the problems she has, unlike flat chested women. Her hair is very dated, and sprayed way too much hair spray, very 60s look. It’s unnatural and dyed too black for her age. As for those funny little footballers legs, she loves to show them off with short skirts and dresses. At least she wears can wear shoes since her op, as she lived in flip flops all year round. I don’t think she’s in hurry to retire, think they will have to wheel her out. Guess she thinks QVC will collapse with the Queen Bee….👑

Latest posts

Back