Block Blitz TSV 3.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Block Blitz TSV 4.jpg
    Block Blitz TSV 4.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Block Blitz TSV 5.jpg
    Block Blitz TSV 5.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 26
I need this and it's good for cleaning the caravan as well. I'll see how much it is compared to Spray and Leave.

CC

I’ll stick with Spray and Leave because I know it works as well as Wet and Forget, but it’s cheaper. I stockpiled when Spray and Leave was on offer on IW as I have a very large amount of bloc paving. The Spray and Leave lasts for the year and so I only have to do it in January/February. So yes …… that job is imminent.

Block Blitz The Original 8 Pack with Watering Can Rose Attachment
QVC Price £34.98
Todays Special Value Price £24.48
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Bring back the sparkle to your outdoor spaces with the Block Blitz Original eight-pack with rose kit. This innovative and efficient treatment is designed to help clean and protect a range of surfaces, using a mineral and plant-based powder. Paired with a rose attachment, which is specially designed to fit onto the majority of plastic watering cans for a more even application.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Block Blitz The Original 8 Pack with Watering Can Rose Attachment from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £34.98 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £24.48 plus P&P, you're saving £10.44.
Easy to use - say goodbye to time spent scrubbing and jet washing as this solution is designed to do all the hard work for you in a few simple steps. It'll work hard to maintain long-lasting results.
A great all-rounder - compatible with a range of surfaces, including concrete, tarmac, stone, gravel and more, this treatment will allow you to tend to multiple areas of your outdoor space. In fact, this pack of eight approximately covers an area of around 120sqm - that's equivalent to twelve parking spaces!
Stay stocked up - select our Subscribe & Save option to receive two deliveries of The Original four-pack collection without the rose attachment. You'll receive them every 90 days, for just £12.96.
  • Keep children and pets off the areas while treatment is in progress and the treated surface remains wet
  • Once the surface is dry, it is suitable for children and pets to go on

Contains:
  • 8 x pouches of Original Outdoor Surface Cleaner
  • 1 x bespoke rose attachment

How to use:
  • Wear suitable gloves and eye protection
  • Wear Suitable Clothing and Footwear
  • Fill a watering can with 10L of cold water
  • Empty one complete pouch into water (this will cover an area of around 15sqm)
  • Mix the powder in the watering can
  • Attach the rose head to the watering can and apply to the desired, dry surface
  • Leave to dry
  • Rinse out watering can with clean, cold water
  • Can also be applied to vertical surfaces using a pressure sprayer

All measurements are approximate

If you pour this onto your stained and dirty patio, old, paved garden path, or nasty looking concrete what happens to the accumulated dirt? It disappears, but where does it go? If I understood this I would be interested in buying it. Any answers?

If you pour this onto your stained and dirty patio, old, paved garden path, or nasty looking concrete what happens to the accumulated dirt? It disappears, but where does it go? If I understood this I would be interested in buying it. Any answers?
It is probably still there but bleached so you can't see it

Latest posts

Back