Priceless! JR just been asked why talking in child's voice.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crinkly

Registered Shopper
Am still chortling.

A tweet came in, that Julia Roberts accidentally read out.

It asked if there was a reason why Julia was talking in a child's voice?

To be fair, she handled it quite well, explaining that this was her 'normal' voice, then making a joke of it, and speaking in an even more childish voice.

But it has been interesting that she has been speaking in a less-childish manner ever since.

:mysmilie_17:

Twatter bites back!

Julia has been doing her usual giggly girly reading of twats and one slipped the net asking her why she was speaking in such a childish voice!!!! She said she wasn't that it was her normal voice but since then has been enunciating her words in a more exaggerated way.

Own up - which forum member is responsible?..

Tweeting

Stop reading out these ridiculous tweets on air it's embarrassing half the time it's people on DFs groups who just want to hear their name read out which is Pathetic,JR just read out a tweet from someone who wanted to know why she was talking in a childish voice clearly miffed by it she said everyone was entitled to their opinion,its not a good idea to broadcast things unless you have time to read them beforehand .

Haha!

Great minds think alike. I just saw it too, and started another thread about it.

Brilliant moment, wasn't it? :mysmilie_8:

julia does have many voices. she has her northern voice. she has her london voice and she has her "childish" voice

Tee hee - OK, I confess it wasn't me, but about time she was shown up! Perhaps she'll grow up now :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_19:
Julia has been doing her usual giggly girly reading of twats and one slipped the net asking her why she was speaking in such a childish voice!!!! She said she wasn't that it was her normal voice but since then has been enunciating her words in a more exaggerated way.

Own up - which forum member is responsible?..

If any of you remember there was a thread on here a few years ago when JR was presenting a luggage show and she read out out a tweet asking why she didn't do something about her own bags under her eyes,I felt sorry for her as that was cruel.

I have to admit that I did send the tweet in. fairly pleased with how it went down

They also read out a very dubious joke which they obviously hadn't "got" until they finished reading it.

Then she apologised and hoped that no one had taken offence.

Sorry, I don't know any of the female presenter's names to be more specific.

They also read out a very dubious joke which they obviously hadn't "got" until they finished reading it.

Then she apologised and hoped that no one had taken offence.

Sorry, I don't know any of the female presenter's names to be more specific.

I saw that ...Catherine Huntley! ...I was very shocked .....Anchor man she mentioned and then mentioned a W ...she apologised at the end ....I got it ..I said to hubby I don't think many realised ...I did :mysmilie_17: goodness known my hubby too long and it's given me the mind of the gutter ...

Latest posts

Back