Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When Shop on TV started, Rob LockE etc all said it would be something new, vibrant, with exciting products.

What have we got over there? The same presenters, the same tat. Yeah, really new, really vibrant ;)

Ideal was supposed to be getting a new studio 12 weeks from launch, then someone said May and oh look, it's almost the end of may now and they're still in that tiny space.

Last edited:
I think Tel may have had an exclusive products update leaked on the Net….Telex Air Frying £320 machines…MP3 Canes…1970s’ Richard Shops Flowered Skirts for Men (Bankrupt Stock Acquisition), Dash Cam Sunglassss…APS Cameras.. Millennium Bug Removers…
I love your references to companies from the past that I'd forgotten about. Like Richards Shop. The flowered skirts for men sound interesting🤔

Ah found it…

Screenshot-2024-05-26-at-13.37.59.jpg

Just tried to book a GP shopping appointment with my chosen GP, Dr. Locke and Nurse Halliday. Grunhilda on Reception busy chewing a wasp, as she speaks, tells me I get who and what I’m given, and it’s Dr. Edwards and Nurse Simon or nothing this afternoon. I told her I’ll leave it as I don’t want projectile vomiting added to my symptoms.

Just tried to book a GP shopping appointment with my chosen GP, Dr. Locke and Nurse Halliday. Grunhilda on Reception busy chewing a wasp, as she speaks, tells me I get who and what I’m given, and it’s Dr. Edwards and Nurse Simon or nothing this afternoon. I told her I’ll leave it as I don’t want projectile vomiting added to my symptoms.

Got to be the most ridiculous post ever, congratulations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you alright Duke, you sound like you've lost the plot?! Are the tablets (from the GP?) not working? 😜

Y'know, you can take a break and not watch shopping TV, nor post to the forum, 24/7? 🤔

Latest posts

Back