Prices Candles TSV 29/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the review, I deliberately waited for the final Advanced Order to order my TSV, to give me until December to decide whether or not to cancel. My plan is to keep them but possibly give an odd one away. I'm glad the honey is stronger than the vanilla because I'm not keen on vanilla (except as ice cream). So far I'm still happy for the order to go ahead; I suspect the poor reviews come from the scents being more subtle than say Yankee Candles, but that's a plus point for me as I find most Yankee fragrances too strong.

I was in TKMaxx this week and sniffed a Prices Chocolate Fudge candle and it was too sickly sweet and quite unpleasant so I'm glad that scent doesn't feature in the TSV.

i bought a prices candle called black magic. its bergamont rose patchouli lavender and rosemary. according to tkmax it was supposed to be £36.00 bought it for £9.99. itsa vegetable wax so is very creamy and burns with no tunnelling as the wax is very soft

At least at TK you can sort through the dross and sometimes find a real gem. With Q you don't get to judge for yourselves until your package arrives and you find that Kathy, Catherine, Jill, Julia, Craig or whoever had over-egged their description.

Well I've yet to try Prices but I have just bought a Waitrose Essentials pillar candle in plum for £4! It's stinking the whole house out before it's even lit!! I am on a mission to find cheaper alternatives to Yankee :)

Hay Jude I was in TK Max yesterday and smelt the fudge candle (they must of had a job lot for the whole country) and thought it was ok but quite strong. I have got the TSV on advance order so will await the reviews but I figured £2 ish per piece is a good price.

i bought a prices candle called black magic. its bergamont rose patchouli lavender and rosemary. according to tkmax it was supposed to be £36.00 bought it for £9.99. itsa vegetable wax so is very creamy and burns with no tunnelling as the wax is very soft

Hi boffy,it's not,by any chance,a Parks candle you have? I got a Parks black magic one from TK Maxx & it was gorgeous as are all the Parks candles I've tried.I love the fact that they're natural & always great prices in TKM & sometimes on Achica.

Hi boffy,it's not,by any chance,a Parks candle you have? I got a Parks black magic one from TK Maxx & it was gorgeous as are all the Parks candles I've tried.I love the fact that they're natural & always great prices in TKM & sometimes on Achica.

ha ha you are right marzy its parks black magic. its out of this world. i would wear a perfume in it. i am going to buy anather if i can get it. you know it would have cost the rrp as its just as good if not better as those designer candles like jo malone.

Latest posts

Back