Propolis Gel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, had no idea that the propolis was so expensive on SBC website! the first time I have really appreciated the QVC prices.

Wow, had no idea that the propolis was so expensive on SBC website! the first time I have really appreciated the QVC prices.

I noticed that too. I purchased the Propolis from eBay as I only wanted the 125ml to try it. £12.68 inc p+p, I think that's good value and it will be here in the next few days.

My SBC heavenly bath

Well, I have just fallen in love with the Jasmine & Evening Primrose shower creme :heart:

I put 4 pumps in my bath as a bubble bath (could probably have got away with 2, will try next time), and not only does it smell utterly divine, the bubbles were plentiful and it was so moisturising.....I love it to bits!! I love my baths, and am constantly in search of a bubble bath which doesn't dry my skin out. I can see they 'actually' do a bubble bath in this so I may have to indulge :tongue:

Also, I was in two minds about the litre of collagen gel, but after just using it to shave my legs I now have enough uses for it to keep it :up:

The propolis has gone on a couple of tiny stubborn spots under my jawline, the arnica soak is ready and waiting for hubbie after his marathon bike ride...not sure what to do with the arnica gel :thinking:

So, has your TSV arrived? Anybody got any new and exciting uses for the gels?! :cheeky:

Well, I have just fallen in love with the Jasmine & Evening Primrose shower creme :heart:

I put 4 pumps in my bath as a bubble bath (could probably have got away with 2, will try next time), and not only does it smell utterly divine, the bubbles were plentiful and it was so moisturising.....I love it to bits!! I love my baths, and am constantly in search of a bubble bath which doesn't dry my skin out. I can see they 'actually' do a bubble bath in this so I may have to indulge :tongue:

Also, I was in two minds about the litre of collagen gel, but after just using it to shave my legs I now have enough uses for it to keep it :up:

The propolis has gone on a couple of tiny stubborn spots under my jawline, the arnica soak is ready and waiting for hubbie after his marathon bike ride...not sure what to do with the arnica gel :thinking:

So, has your TSV arrived? Anybody got any new and exciting uses for the gels?! :cheeky:

I haven't tried the SBC products for the bath but I may have to try them now, I too love a soak in the tub over a shower any day.

Let us know how the Propolis works on the jawline as I have purchased for this very use. I have been using Savlon and that works but as I can only use it on the night time I am going to use Propolis during the day.

Didn't get the tsv which I am regretting a bit as these extras sound brill but I did get some seperate Arnica to stock up and gave the Propolis a go for my cracked heals and 12 y/o dd problem skin (acne) - well my feet are already softer and my dd LOVES it. She's def clearing up already. She's putting it on with real dedication adn it's great to see such positiveness coming from it. I've tried lots of things for her, she just has such problematic flare-ups and I can really see some results, what a relief. I love alternative remedies, I'd use them all the time if possible and viable.

I love it! One of my fave shower/bath products, love Propolis too its brilliant for insect bites and I had a really bad allergy to something a few weeks ago (my skin blistered and I popped the blisters - bad move!) it really helped take the soreness and itchiness away and I believe it help to heal it too - great product!

My Propolis gel arrived today, I love the smell. I will keep you updated how it goes. I really hope this works for my troublesome skin.

Would the Propolis bath soak be able to be used on the face and would it be beneficial for a dry scalp?

Last edited:
My Propolis gel arrived today, I love the smell. I will keep you updated how it goes. I really hope this works for my troublesome skin.

Would the Propolis bath soak be able to be used on the face and would it be beneficial for a dry scalp?

The Propolis is really helping with my breakouts. They are still there though but they have decreased in size. So far so good.

Feel a bit sick now! I poured mine down the sink! I didn't use it and was trying to get rid of clutter so away down the sink it went! :taphead:

Feel a bit sick now! I poured mine down the sink! I didn't use it and was trying to get rid of clutter so away down the sink it went! :taphead:

lol, I do things like that all the time, then end up buying them again :dull:

Well, I think the Propolis on my jawline has been a great help. I get a few small spots under the skin, especially when I have been touching my face a lot, usually when online! I used it for two nights in a row and they are gone! I can still see a slight mark, but they are not raised at all and don't feel as sensitive.

I am still struggling to find a use for my Arnica gel. Does it have a warming effect when applied?

Just had my 2nd J&EP bath :heart: lol It so reminds me of my fave Elemis Frangipani shower cream. I have ordered another one off ebay I love it so much! BTW, lots of SBC bargains on there for those that missed the TSV :cash:

Arnica gel - absolutely brilliant for any sore skin, aches, muscles strains, joint aches etc etc ... my whole family swear by it and we have used it for a few yrs now ...

My doggy has just had an operation on her tummy, and (after the ok from my Vet) I'm using the Propalis to help with the healing and to keep the wound sterile....and its working a treat ...

xx

I resisted the TSV as I knew I wouldn't get through a litre of collagen gel (or any collagen gel really, didn't get on it with brilliantly) but I'm semi-regretting it now as I wouldn't have minded trying the Jasmine and Evening Primrose and I've been thinking of getting the Propolis for ages. I have jawline breakouts/sensitivity and it seems to be a wonder product for this particular issue! Thanks for the heads up on Ebay Capirossi, there are some good prices on there, but if anyone bought the TSV and doesn't want the Propolis please feel free to PM me (I won't hold out too much hope, seems you are all loving it...:nod:)

lol, I do things like that all the time, then end up buying them again :dull:

Well, I think the Propolis on my jawline has been a great help. I get a few small spots under the skin, especially when I have been touching my face a lot, usually when online! I used it for two nights in a row and they are gone! I can still see a slight mark, but they are not raised at all and don't feel as sensitive.

I am still struggling to find a use for my Arnica gel. Does it have a warming effect when applied?

Just had my 2nd J&EP bath :heart: lol It so reminds me of my fave Elemis Frangipani shower cream. I have ordered another one off ebay I love it so much! BTW, lots of SBC bargains on there for those that missed the TSV :cash:

I really love the Propolis gel. Its very moisturising, I have used it as a face and neck moisturiser since Friday night and I can start to see improvements on my stubborn breakouts. I also use it on midgy bites aswell. It does take a few days to see results. I only bought the Propolis because this thread was started, so thank you!!
I bought a 125ml size for £12.68 and then on Saturday I bought the 500ml from ebay for £15 inc p+p because I like it so much and because it doesn't dry out the skin like tea tree or anyother antiseptic products and can apply during the day to.

[/QUOTE]

My dd says its still doing her skin some good and my heels are getting better.

Capirossi, the Arnica is a godsend, it really is. I use it on aching feet/legs sometimes, backache for the hubby and when you have any knocks or bangs, straight on the there and the pain goes. Also reduces brusing, I bruise very easily when I have blood tests (I have to have them frequently) and using Arnica helps so much. Re warming affect, no it doesn't, it just eases the pain away.

There is an arnica gel with warming effect
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.219174.cm_scid.KeywordSearch single product
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.222676.cm_scid.KeywordSearch with original arnica
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.229416.cm_scid.KeywordSearch multi gel kit

I have used Arnica before on knocks and bruises, the original gel is cooling when applied. I haven't tried the warming version.

Arnica Benefits

Hi, I have done a search for Arnica benefits and this is what it says it can be used for.

Arnica is thought to provide the body with pain relief as well as anti-biotic and anti-inflammatory benefits.

Arnica contains sesquiterpene lactones, substances that are known to reduce inflammation and decrease pain. Arnica prevents bruising by keeping stimulating the white blood cells to disperse trapped blood and fluid from the site of injury. Arnica’s effectiveness as a treatment for bruising, sports injuries, and inflammation is well established and many commercial creams used for treatment of pain, bruising, and swelling contain arnica as an active ingredient. Arnica creams are also used to treat pain and inflammation resulting from carpel tunnel syndrome and arthritis.

Arnica can also be used externally to treat tired, overstressed muscles. One study performed in Norway showed that marathon runners who applied arnica to their skin before the event experienced less pain and stiffness afterward. Arnica is a relaxing addition to the bath, and has been shown to be particularly helpful for soaking tired, aching feet.

Arnica’s antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect may be of some benefit to those with inflammatory skin disorders. This herb is traditionally used as a topical treatment for burns, eczema, and acne. However, arnica should not be applied to an open wound, as it could cause painful irritation.

Propolis = wow!!!

TSV finally arrived this afternoon. I've been doing some gardening this afternoon and lifting all the weeds to put in the compost really made my inner arms itch. I've put the propolis on them and all of the itchiness was literally gone within a minute - magic! I love it!

Propolis is the Bees Knees!!

Propolis = wow!!!

TSV finally arrived this afternoon. I've been doing some gardening this afternoon and lifting all the weeds to put in the compost really made my inner arms itch. I've put the propolis on them and all of the itchiness was literally gone within a minute - magic! I love it!

I wish I had taken photo's of my skin before and the way it looks now. I highly recommend the propolis to anyone with skin problems. I am going to continue using propolis gel as a moisturiser as I don't want my skin to go back to the way it was. I also apply a thick layer to my skin as a mask and let it sink in. It's the only thing that seems to have helped. I am so grateful to Topaz who posted this thread, without it, I wouldn't have tried propolis.

I have been using the Propolis for a week now and the scarring is really improving. How could I incorporate the Jasmine and Evening Primrose gel into the routine?

Latest posts

Back