Quacker/Lola Rose

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been editing Jamesy's fashion blog, and I must say it is impressive on many levels - unfortunately, I can't think of any at the moment, but nevertheless...

The gist of it seems to be that garments, in order to be on-trend and successful with the discerning QVC shopper, should cater for those who are petite-ishly tall, tall-ishly petite, slimly obese, bordering on anorexic in a plump sort of way, girlishly of an age, yet maturely youthful, leg-lengthening in a shortening way, with wearer-friendly materials consisting of spark-inducing nylon and polyester, the added bonus being that those going on a camping trip and finding themselves out of matches to light the campfire, need only sit on a convenient rock or brush against a lonely twig, and then watch the conflagration as their crotch becomes a veritable tone poem in firework mastery.
She also states that this season's story remains the same as last season's story, in that the on-trend garment of the moment is still the low-key and subtle sequinned kaftan, with the up to date stripey, spotty pattern, overlaid by an embroidered battenburg cake, made in sizes small, for Julia Roberts, medium, for Demis Roussos, and 23XL for those, like Jamesy, blessed with athletic calves. She notes that many celebrities are wearing this trend on the red carpets, notably Sir Patrick Moore, at the SAGA Lunch of the Year; and this is set to continue at the Oscars when Ernie Borgnine will be resplendent in a scarlet rayon kaftan, jauntily worn over a tasselled truss set with rhinestones, with the cheekiest of crotcheted cod-pieces, direct from the latest collection by Michelle Hope.

Speaking of Young Ernie, has anyone else noticed that Tova and Our Rita from Corrie are sharing wigs?

Tova could do a "Hotpot Signature" range, for the REAL scent of Lancashire.

Sounds like a plan Yo :cool: I hope Jamesy is offering a decent % for you, in her latest endeveour:glass::glass::glass::glass::glass:

Radi says Woof :bear:

Sounds like a plan Yo :cool: I hope Jamesy is offering a decent % for you, in her latest endeveour:glass::glass::glass::glass::glass:

Radi says Woof :bear:

I believe she offered me "zero commission", though I may be overestimating the amount somewhat...

Big woof back to Radi, and a miaow from Bunty, inbetween her snacks, currently taken at the rate of 1 every 20 minutes. This is a cat that likes to make sure she's keeping body and soul together, just in case the time between meals is extended to something shocking like, oh, 22 minutes...I'm hoping I can persuade Jamesy to convince Michelle Hope to design a suitable cat kaftan in size extrarightbig for a pussy of presence...as it were...um...

I believe she offered me "zero commission", though I may be overestimating the amount somewhat...

Big woof back to Radi, and a miaow from Bunty, inbetween her snacks, currently taken at the rate of 1 every 20 minutes. This is a cat that likes to make sure she's keeping body and soul together, just in case the time between meals is extended to something shocking like, oh, 22 minutes...I'm hoping I can persuade Jamesy to convince Michelle Hope to design a suitable cat kaftan in size extrarightbig for a pussy of presence...as it were...um...

I can relate with the eat in preparation for famine mentality:clock: Radi used to adopt that mindset until one of us had a "chat" :angry: with/from the vet. She's now at her fighting weight of 26kg - a lean, mean lolling machine:angel::angel:
I knew Jamesy would branch out into pet wear when her "range" took off. :clapping::clapping::clapping: Radi says Tiana B esque if poss. :up:

Latest posts

Back