Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think there was a prize draw to win a ninja cooker, but that appears to have gone now. I didn't read the rules but if it meant that every video posted gives you an entry into the draw, then of course the chances of winning it will be pretty high. Lola better start preparing her acceptance speech, but she'd better watch out for HollyDolly who's creeping up on the rear! Lola (bless 'er) has bought yet another jumpsuit but is bemoaning the fact she can't go anywhere because of covid. Sod Covid love, you'll catch your death wearing that, or any of your other jumpsuits in this blinking weather. Sounds like she's from the North East, so probably a bit more hardy than a softy southerner like me..but fgs girl get yourself a decent coat, and not from QVC!
I think Lola (Nicola) is from Newcastle? And Jojo is definitely Liverpool. Like you, I'm a softie southerner and like being warm!!!

Oh joy ….. Nicola’s back flaunting another jumpsuit. 🙄 She’s also wearing a Lola Rose necklace with the word “FABULOUS” on it. Unfortunately, because of the fact she’s filming in a mirror, the word is back to front. 😂

I'm getting even more confused by the Qurio app, or should I say the lovely ladies. A lady who's recently started posting stuff, and is obviously vying for top dog has posted a review of a pair of Frank Usher fur trimmed gloves she's just found in a bag on top of the wardrobe. Fgs, what do you mean just found in a bag on top of the wardrobe?! Surely when you order something, you intend to wear or use it, not chuck it on top of the wardrobe still in its bag and then find it by surprise. Anyway, thank God she found them 'cause they're lovely (in her opinion), in fact they were so good that she posted another review entitled "update on gloves"....Ooh what's she gonna say "I put them on and they're really scratchy and they've got a hole in one of the seams -Don't waste your money"? Oh no Sir, she put them on and literally said.. they're very nice,this is the wrist, and these are my fingers" -seriously, I thought you were trying to put them on your feet! Anyway thanks for that, I've learned a lot eg, that a glove goes on a hand , and where my fingers and wrists are located!
My biggest confusion as to this kind of review. WTF is it for? Is it that important to show us a pair of blinking gloves you've bought for yourself? What result are you hoping for? That everybody rushes to the website and orders themselves a pair and then thanks you profusely for the tip off? - It's only Q that will benefit from this let's face it! If you wanted them that much you wouldn't have thrown them on top of the wardrobe - but then if Lola can drag her hoover out of cupboard then I'm going through all my nooks and crannies for anything I can find to push her further down the page - it's getting hilarious!
Wonder how many are going through their bins and hoping that the packaging for the mince pies they bought are still there, or picking their teeth for the remnants of the Joe n' Seph's popcorn which undoubtedly would've cost them more than a gold filling!
4 in the running now trying to be top buyer Erika, Lola ,Shirley valentine and glove lady you couldn’t make this up so competitive 😂

4 in the running now trying to be top buyer Erika, Lola ,Shirley valentine and glove lady you couldn’t make this up so competitive 😂
I think there was a prize draw to win a ninja cooker, but that appears to have gone now. I didn't read the rules but if it meant that every video posted gives you an entry into the draw, then of course the chances of winning it will be pretty high. Lola better start preparing her acceptance speech, but she'd better watch out for HollyDolly who's creeping up on the rear! Lola (bless 'er) has bought yet another jumpsuit but is bemoaning the fact she can't go anywhere because of covid. Sod Covid love, you'll catch your death wearing that, or any of your other jumpsuits in this blinking weather. Sounds like she's from the North East, so probably a bit more hardy than a softy southerner like me..but fgs girl get yourself a decent coat, and not from QVC!
I’ve noticed Lola and Shirley valentine are pouting more at the camera with each video ridiculous

Oh joy ….. Nicola’s back flaunting another jumpsuit. 🙄 She’s also wearing a Lola Rose necklace with the word “FABULOUS” on it. Unfortunately, because of the fact she’s filming in a mirror, the word is back to front. 😂
🤣🤣I noticed that and she angled the camera high zooming in on those boobs 🥱

🤣🤣I noticed that and she angled the camera high zooming in on those boobs 🥱
The thing is it isn't live tv where if you did/said anything stupid or got caught in an unfortunate camera angle, you would have to accept it. These ladies surely view their recordings before uploading so have an opportunity to do a retake! Lola must be aware of how many times she points that damn camera at her boobs, it's getting beyond a joke.

I avoid photos at all costs and have never taken a selfie. However to do our covid passport I had to do it and it was ****** awful there is no way I would volunteer to parade before other punters.

Good grief we don't need a photo, yet, & because the dratted system kept crashing we sent for paper copies as back up. We took our granddaughter to the theatre yesterday, received an email last week asking us to take proof of vaccine but all that happened was a bag search!

The thing is it isn't live tv where if you did/said anything stupid or got caught in an unfortunate camera angle, you would have to accept it. These ladies surely view their recordings before uploading so have an opportunity to do a retake! Lola must be aware of how many times she points that damn camera at her boobs, it's getting beyond a joke.

She is getting worse swanning and preening in some jumpsuit which I wouldn’t clean up in & saying she is 35 and is it too old for her, she’ll keep it until she is 60.Well I am 74 and am in as good a shape and when I was 35 I will say no more.
This one is starting to remind me of a spoilt child, the one that is always called a little Princess.

I avoid photos at all costs and have never taken a selfie. However to do our covid passport I had to do it and it was ****** awful there is no way I would volunteer to parade before other punters.
I avoid photos as well because Mr CC takes my photos and I always look like a witch or an elephant. He surpassed himself when taking the photo for the ID badge for my new job - I look like a crack user. . . .

I have no need to win a Ninja cooker as I bought one but it's so ****** complicated I've barely used it. It does make nice bacon though 🐷

CC

Good grief we don't need a photo, yet, & because the dratted system kept crashing we sent for paper copies as back up. We took our granddaughter to the theatre yesterday, received an email last week asking us to take proof of vaccine but all that happened was a bag search!
We went to the theatre twice in one week. They checked our vaccine passports BUT only checked the expiry date, didn’t check if the name matched the ticket. 🙄

She is getting worse swanning and preening in some jumpsuit which I wouldn’t clean up in & saying she is 35 and is it too old for her, she’ll keep it until she is 60.Well I am 74 and am in as good a shape and when I was 35 I will say no more.
This one is starting to remind me of a spoilt child, the one that is always called a little Princess.
I’m thinking to myself- do these people (well her mainly) actually look at the pictures before they buy. I’ve lost count of the number of not she’s said she’s not sure about something! It’s obviously a case of “must buy something “ sees a good price and goes for it. She said it herself, it’s not worth returning. For what it’s worth, I think it suits her . Save it till she’s 60 eh? Let’s hope her pelvic floor holds up, otherwise she’ll have to rethink her entire wardrobe!

I do recall my sister rummaging in someone's rubbish outside their house to retrieve the SF gypsy caravan. She was in her 40's at the time :LOL::LOL:

CC
Gypsy caravan 🤔🤭😂 oh yes I’d left that one out searching for all those little bits for the kitchen and there was a camping set with a fire too.

Urgh, another person had bought that 'fabulous' necklace so it's obviously working as a marketing tool, however how many reviews do we need to see to showcase one piece of jewellery - surely if someone has already shown it umpteen times then you don't need to make another video. Anyhoo looks like the prize winner has been announced by Katy P from qvc and it's not one of the 'dreaded' ladies!!! I had to chuckle to myself when she says that she'll be periodically going on the app to give people tips/advice on how to make good videos to upload - her subtle way of telling them that they're not very good.

Urgh, another person had bought that 'fabulous' necklace so it's obviously working as a marketing tool, however how many reviews do we need to see to showcase one piece of jewellery - surely if someone has already shown it umpteen times then you don't need to make another video. Anyhoo looks like the prize winner has been announced by Katy P from qvc and it's not one of the 'dreaded' ladies!!! I had to chuckle to myself when she says that she'll be periodically going on the app to give people tips/advice on how to make good videos to upload - her subtle way of telling them that they're not very good.
We have to hope that the winner is not connected to QVC in anyway,that would be completely embarrassing 🙈

I wonder how many other presenters will pop up on Qurio to give hints? I don’t and won’t post anything on it, but I thought it was just for customers?

But what do I know ……. 😂

Was tempted to ask Katy Pullinger how she felt about condoning a compulsive addiction buyers app.
But kept my mouth shut 🤐 all the shopping addicts got a mention by her.
So to my mind just feeding the fire to buy more from QVC.
Sad really but just shows that the tat sellers have no shame,and this certainly proves it.
Lola Rose etc hopefully one day will come to their sense’s.

Was tempted to ask Katy Pullinger how she felt about condoning a compulsive addiction buyers app.
But kept my mouth shut 🤐 all the shopping addicts got a mention by her.
So to my mind just feeding the fire to buy more from QVC.
Sad really but just shows that the tat sellers have no shame,and this certainly proves it.
Lola Rose etc hopefully one day will come to their sense’s.
Yes saw the Katy P. input fuelling further that ‘we are all friends together’ mentioning names etc. which if I were in their position would make me feel an even greater allegiance, if that is possible, to QVC and my buying frenzy.I was only thinking the other day how dire these clips are, leaving the content aside, but in the presentation.Not expecting first class broadcasting as we have got used to zoom calls of differing quality, but these are on a much lower level.So in wades Katie to give advice, of course it is ‘their platform’ they are ‘in charge’.On the surface it all looks friendly and good fun but as recognised on here and they would strongly disagree with this approach, just a totting up of the spending,frequency and mainly unquestioning approach just sheer blindness of some people to the addictive nature of their behaviour is obviously of no consequence.

We have to hope that the winner is not connected to QVC in anyway,that would be completely embarrassing 🙈
One of the Qurio lovely ladies won the ninja her name begins with x all the lovely ladies congratulated her except for I am better than you Lola who never ever comments on other qurio reviews she doesn’t want to be in the qurio gang 🤣

Latest posts

Back