Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Out of curiosity I have just looked at her Instagram from the link provided on here, and she mentions that she posted a review on Q earlier but felt cyber bullied by other users so decided to delete her Q account.
Sorry if this sounds harsh but I still think the whole business was as fishy as hell. If she hadn't lied about wanting to buy the Foreo UFO, I'd be prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she's been given so many freebies she's forgotten what she's got. #bekind, well that's as much "kindness" I can muster up for this lady.

I love how being called out on disingenuous conduct is cyber-bullying. No. It diminishes the real harm that actual cyber-bullying causes.
If Qurio provides an actual means for people to send hateful and threatening messages, it should prove easy enough to track down the perpetrators on this members only app!
And surely Q as a responsible platform provider should respond to in a professional and prompt manner. Who am I kidding?

Call me cynical, but I think we have our first stooge! An extremely professional presentation has just landed on our tatty appy, and guess what? It's a Foreo skin-toning device that would set you back over £300. This lady could quite easily be a BA or an actual presenter, everything down to the surroundings and the camera work is "spot on". At the end of the demo she mentioned the Foreo UFO (the prize), and how she's thinking of investing in this too. I could be completely wrong, but this is too much of a coincidence, to me it seems that this is an attempt to whip up a frenzy about Foreo products. Let's see whether they dare announce this woman as the winner - Now that would be fishier than Billingsgate market! The video has gone on twice, the cynic in me thinks this could be staged to make it look more "real" - Like I said, there's something not quite right here!
I can’t find it ,is it on the qurio app x

Is she one of Debbie Flint’s mates ? The situation smells like her other ruses.
Could well be, I mean she is from Exeter Devon, and Flinty has the Devon connection hasn't she?! It's quite funny reading the comments on this woman's instagram, calling the people on Qurio who "bullied" her as trolls, morons, a waste of air. God knows what they'd said if they could read the comments on here lol!

I can’t find it ,is it on the qurio app x
The presentation was removed within hours of it going up, hence you not being able to see it. Don't worry, all is not lost Erika's back with yet another cozee home hoodie - It may not be slick, but at least it's geniune!

Unfortunately reviewing a very expensive item,then mentioning the competition prize in the same breath,the questions that were asked are you a real customer,are you not a influencer,no straightforward answer yes or no.
Surely the competition should be null and void,after her appearance.
She has 9.32 followers on Facebook
As for cyber bullying two questions were asked, nothing abusive or rude.
Its certainly not surprising people who live and work on the internet cannot handle any real questions,because they have no reality in their lives or know the difference between right and wrong.
Joan Collins,The 👑 and now this, QVC don’t seem to know how to run competitions properly.
As for the lady herself all she had to do was be honest and be truthful,as much as I don’t like Qurio the people on their (customers) must be given a fair chance to win a prize.
Let’s not sugar coat it the competition is their to induce them to spend more money.
Finally I don’t believe any of the tat sellers would want to influence who would win.
But from previous form who knows ?

Has Lola posted about 2 of her bracelets twice? Is there anything to stop posting about 1 item several times I.e upping their ‘appearances’?

Unfortunately reviewing a very expensive item,then mentioning the competition prize in the same breath,the questions that were asked are you a real customer,are you not a influencer,no straightforward answer yes or no.
Surely the competition should be null and void,after her appearance.
She has 9.32 followers on Facebook
As for cyber bullying two questions were asked, nothing abusive or rude.
Its certainly not surprising people who live and work on the internet cannot handle any real questions,because they have no reality in their lives or know the difference between right and wrong.
Joan Collins,The 👑 and now this, QVC don’t seem to know how to run competitions properly.
As for the lady herself all she had to do was be honest and be truthful,as much as I don’t like Qurio the people on their (customers) must be given a fair chance to win a prize.
Let’s not sugar coat it the competition is their to induce them to spend more money.
Finally I don’t believe any of the tat sellers would want to influence who would win.
But from previous form who knows ?
It should be, but that would mean one or both parties involved admitting that the presentation was a set up. Ms Influencer is bleating to her flock that she's an innocent QVC customer who simply wanted to post a review of something she'd bought. Q are saying nothing. If QVC were to be challenged, they'd have an answer for everything - Anybody can post a review on Qurio, and there's no way we can be held accountable for the lies that our contributors tell eg, I'm so impressed with this Foreo Bear gadget, I'm thinking of buying the Foreo UFO ( even though I already own one) I've never made a review before (even though I'm an influencer with over 9.32k subscribers). Even though the duplicity, lies and underhanded sales tactics are plain for all to see, it's impossible to prove. As far as this app (which is an underhanded sales tactic in itself) is concerned, nothing will hit them where it hurts until the regulars start dropping away. It was actually happening until this prize was thrown into the mix. Things could start picking up naturally come springtime, but if they don't, Q are gonna have to try a lot harder to keep the engine running. Sadly I don't think that this debacle is gonna be the lowest they'll be prepared to go, I'm sure we ain't seen nothing yet! They'll be offering free p&p tomorrow* - provided you place an order every single day from now until Christmas!
*Yesterday's dead and gone, tomorrow never comes!

Last edited:
Has Lola posted about 2 of her bracelets twice? Is there anything to stop posting about 1 item several times I.e upping their ‘appearances’?
No, they all look the blinking same...anyone's mistake! No, just checked and you're right...FGS just buy the ****** thing. I'd be surprised if the draw is random anyway. I'm convinced that it would've gone to the stooge had the plan not gone t*ts up!

Latest posts

Back