Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The woman is the one who got the BCC event cancelled with Flinty of course. Yes, the famous Flinty bought it for her best friend tea with Tova or Joan Collins. Against the rules of course, but hey Flinty did it anyway.

Her friend was always visiting QVC and ran Flinty's Facebook and a QVC one, which you were not allowed to say anything of having a problem with products or QVC. She banned straight away from the groups. Then decided she was going to be a beauty guru, started a group on Facebook as an influencer she could not make it only visible to the chosen few. Started a whole thing about being bullied if anyone called her out. Oh, and in the early days of her influencing every product was a QVC TSV which she got free, now she gets other brands free as of course everything is always the best the most fabulous.

It should be, but that would mean one or both parties involved admitting that the presentation was a set up. Ms Influencer is bleating to her flock that she's an innocent QVC customer who simply wanted to post a review of something she'd bought. Q are saying nothing. If QVC were to be challenged, they'd have an answer for everything - Anybody can post a review on Qurio, and there's no way we can be held accountable for the lies that our contributors tell eg, I'm so impressed with this Foreo Bear gadget, I'm thinking of buying the Foreo UFO ( even though I already own one) I've never made a review before (even though I'm an influencer with over 9.32k subscribers). Even though the duplicity, lies and underhanded sales tactics are plain for all to see, it's impossible to prove. As far as this app (which is an underhanded sales tactic in itself) is concerned, nothing will hit them where it hurts until the regulars start dropping away. It was actually happening until this prize was thrown into the mix. Things could start picking up naturally come springtime, but if they don't, Q are gonna have to try a lot harder to keep the engine running. Sadly I don't think that this debacle is gonna be the lowest they'll be prepared to go, I'm sure we ain't seen nothing yet! They'll be offering free p&p tomorrow* - provided you place an order every single day from now until Christmas!
*Yesterday's dead and gone, tomorrow never comes!
I’ve just found another influencer on qurio starburst1411 i googled her and she’s everywhere promoting stuff on instagram fb pintrest etc Anna Marie Norris I thought she was professional in her reviews unlike the other ladies

I’ve just found another influencer on qurio starburst1411 i googled her and she’s everywhere promoting stuff on instagram fb pintrest etc Anna Marie Norris I thought she was professional in her reviews unlike the other ladies
Funnily enough I thought that this lady looked a bit more "polished" than the usual Qurio punter and for a minute I thought she might be a "ringer". I checked out her video and I changed my mind as she's presenting in her front room with slightly shaky camera work and clutter around her. This was about a week before our Melissa "aka Willow" arrived on the scene. From what I could see from starburst, she's not doing anything untoward. Her reviews included a relatively cheap foundation and a candle from a range that Q are no longer gonna be stocking. I don't care what these people do for a living just so long as their reviews are geniune, and not a deliberate attempt to deceive in any way, shape or form.
Tempted to look up a few more user names - We might find out that HollyDolly is really the Queen, and Cardboard Richard is sh*gging the CEO of Q !

Funnily enough I thought that this lady looked a bit more "polished" than the usual Qurio punter and for a minute I thought she might be a "ringer". I checked out her video and I changed my mind as she's presenting in her front room with slightly shaky camera work and clutter around her. This was about a week before our Melissa "aka Willow" arrived on the scene. From what I could see from starburst, she's not doing anything untoward. Her reviews included a relatively cheap foundation and a candle from a range that Q are no longer gonna be stocking. I don't care what these people do for a living just so long as their reviews are geniune, and not a deliberate attempt to deceive in any way, shape or form.
Tempted to look up a few more user names - We might find out that HollyDolly is really the Queen, and Cardboard Richard is sh*gging the CEO of Q !
I'm very confused by this "willow" person because you've said her name is Melissa, but her name comes up as Belinda on a Facebook account - does she have multiple identities/split personalities.

The woman is the one who got the BCC event cancelled with Flinty of course. Yes, the famous Flinty bought it for her best friend tea with Tova or Joan Collins. Against the rules of course, but hey Flinty did it anyway.

Her friend was always visiting QVC and ran Flinty's Facebook and a QVC one, which you were not allowed to say anything of having a problem with products or QVC. She banned straight away from the groups. Then decided she was going to be a beauty guru, started a group on Facebook as an influencer she could not make it only visible to the chosen few. Started a whole thing about being bullied if anyone called her out. Oh, and in the early days of her influencing every product was a QVC TSV which she got free, now she gets other brands free as of course everything is always the best the most fabulous.
Can you please elaborate on your first paragraph so I can fully understand any underhand 'stuff' going on.

I'm very confused by this "willow" person because you've said her name is Melissa, but her name comes up as Belinda on a Facebook account - does she have multiple identities/split personalities.
Sorry I must have misheard her name, she must've said Hi my name's Belinda...I heard it as Melissa. Must be going deaf in my old age!

Of course its by pure coincidence that a influencer pops up,old habits die hard and previous form of certain people 👸 Joan Collins etc.
But it shows QVC are weak to take action,these people should have been sacked instantly.

QVC ran a BCC every year with the breast cancer charity. Sharon was the best friend of Debbie Flint and visited the QVC studios and posted photos of her with the presenters and guests. So, the last every BCC event there was an auction tea at the Ritz with Tova or Joan Collins, sorry forget which?

The auction was won by Debbie Flint on behalf of her best friend Sharon, who also ran Fint's Facebook group. Now, it is against competition rules for anyone employed by a company to bid in the company's competitions. It was discovered on Facebook that Flinty had bid and won the auction, all hell broke loose QVC of course said they would investigate. Went quiet, then QVC announced the auction had been cancelled. Flinty suffered nothing, but the charity lost the money for the auction. The charity cut ties with QVC, and it was a big event, items being sold on QVC at half price donated by the companies.

So the best friend as well running Facebook groups for Flinty one about QVC. Where even if you breathed a complaint that a product was not up to standard or about QVC and shipping, you got banned from the groups. We had a few people join on here and complain they had done nothing wrong, but suddenly could not get into the group they joined.

Then the best friend suddenly started her own Facebook group, Back To Beauty. All she reviewed at first was QVC sold items and TSVs which were all beyond amazing and fabulous. She was of course getting the TSVs and products free through her contacts at QVC, who she meet through Flinty. Then some people on the QVC Facebook made comments as they remembered the BCC drama, and she suddenly started a 'Everyone is bullying me!' Some other bloggers who did not know the whole story backed her up and said she was being trolled.

If you search on here, there was a very long thread about the whole thing, it went on for hundreds of posts.

This would be Sharon. The, you are bullying me made me think oh that is her.
Here is the Facebook page

She even has a piece about online bullying \trolling.

Here is the Facebook page

She even has a piece about online bullying \troll

QVC ran a BCC every year with the breast cancer charity. Sharon was the best friend of Debbie Flint and visited the QVC studios and posted photos of her with the presenters and guests. So, the last every BCC event there was an auction tea at the Ritz with Tova or Joan Collins, sorry forget which?

The auction was won by Debbie Flint on behalf of her best friend Sharon, who also ran Fint's Facebook group. Now, it is against competition rules for anyone employed by a company to bid in the company's competitions. It was discovered on Facebook that Flinty had bid and won the auction, all hell broke loose QVC of course said they would investigate. Went quiet, then QVC announced the auction had been cancelled. Flinty suffered nothing, but the charity lost the money for the auction. The charity cut ties with QVC, and it was a big event, items being sold on QVC at half price donated by the companies.

So the best friend as well running Facebook groups for Flinty one about QVC. Where even if you breathed a complaint that a product was not up to standard or about QVC and shipping, you got banned from the groups. We had a few people join on here and complain they had done nothing wrong, but suddenly could not get into the group they joined.

Then the best friend suddenly started her own Facebook group, Back To Beauty. All she reviewed at first was QVC sold items and TSVs which were all beyond amazing and fabulous. She was of course getting the TSVs and products free through her contacts at QVC, who she meet through Flinty. Then some people on the QVC Facebook made comments as they remembered the BCC drama, and she suddenly started a 'Everyone is bullying me!' Some other bloggers who did not know the whole story backed her up and said she was being trolled.

If you search on here, there was a very long thread about the whole thing, it went on for hundreds of posts.
That is absolutely disgraceful behaviour. I don't particularly like her as a presenter but I'm appalled by her now.

Not seen anyone else Debs Flints mate or any other influencer.
Well I haven’t been on since this woman did the Foreo video.

Attachments

• DA65BE6E-E669-47F7-8D87-F4B9807FD20C.jpeg
    DA65BE6E-E669-47F7-8D87-F4B9807FD20C.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 681ACCF2-41B4-4BE7-9005-7F3887B8D1AF.jpeg
    681ACCF2-41B4-4BE7-9005-7F3887B8D1AF.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 84
Oh Jesus! Please check out Hyacinths latest video - it’s hilarious. She has literally dragged out about 20 items of clothing (mostly MW stuff) from what looks like the bottom of her laundry basket “crease is the word” . She said she’s just sorting out her outfits for the cruise she’s going on next January, she’s probably wrapping her Christmas presents next week (pity the poor sod who gets “that candle”). Videos gone on twice of course to give her a better chance of winning the coveted prize! Seriously love - I wouldn’t even wear that creased clobber on the Mersey ferry! mind you , you’ll stand a better chance of getting on the captain’s table, and if you’re really lucky he might share his bag of chips with you!
Her poor old husband- I doubt whether there’ll be in any room in the cases for his stuff- 1 pair of Y fronts and a pair of flip flops if he’s lucky! Poor bugger. Actually poor both of them, she’s clearly not very well!

Oh Jesus! Please check out Hyacinths latest video - it’s hilarious. She has literally dragged out about 20 items of clothing (mostly MW stuff) from what looks like the bottom of her laundry basket “crease is the word” . She said she’s just sorting out her outfits for the cruise she’s going on next January, she’s probably wrapping her Christmas presents next week (pity the poor sod who gets “that candle”). Videos gone on twice of course to give her a better chance of winning the coveted prize! Seriously love - I wouldn’t even wear that creased clobber on the Mersey ferry! mind you , you’ll stand a better chance of getting on the captain’s table, and if you’re really lucky he might share his bag of chips with you!
Her poor old husband- I doubt whether there’ll be in any room in the cases for his stuff- 1 pair of Y fronts and a pair of flip flops if he’s lucky! Poor bugger. Actually poor both of them, she’s clearly not very well!
Jeez!! Just watched it😂😂😂. How much has she spent on that load of tat? And if you have to do a video for God's sake iron the tat first! Hardly a good advert for the sacred Marla.

Latest posts

Back