QVC Black Friday Offers (

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've gone for the Gatineau hand cream trio 242539, three 400mls sizes for £46.98 which does seem like a great deal as one of these is on the website for £43, (which I would never pay!). It gets great reviews and my hands have really suffered with all the constant hand washing so thought I'd give it a go.

QVC don’t have genuine “Black Friday” offers, not like other companies who honestly reduce things especially for the event. QVC just change the name from “clearance” to “Black Friday”

I was just looking and was genuinely shocked when I seen this. https://www.qvcuk.com/Three-Kings-Polka-Santa.product.520782.html?sc=SRCH. Not in the Black Friday event, but they’ve got the exact same identical one in the Home and Bargain for £5.99, me and the husband seen them yesterday while getting our Christmas decorations.

QVC don’t have genuine “Black Friday” offers, not like other companies who honestly reduce things especially for the event. QVC just change the name from “clearance” to “Black Friday”

I was just looking and was genuinely shocked when I seen this. https://www.qvcuk.com/Three-Kings-Polka-Santa.product.520782.html?sc=SRCH. Not in the Black Friday event, but they’ve got the exact same identical one in the Home and Bargain for £5.99, me and the husband seen them yesterday while getting our Christmas decorations.

A-hhhh, but are yours 'crafted from hand painted metal' ?

Our Bargain World has the same tree (silver glitter & lights) as Alison Cork's TSV. The same size as the smaller one, 2 foot high for £9.99. Mind you it doesn't have a timer. At least I don't think it has, must check. It looks much nicer though, not so spindly looking. Sadly still not my cup of tea.

I couldn't agree more Shopps. I don't think QVC know the meaning of the word bargain. It wouldn't kill them to occasionally offer their customers some proper good value for money, and Black Friday is an absolutely perfect opportunity - yet they continue to drag their heels and shave a measly few quid off things that are overpriced anyway. Yes, they change the name but don't change the prices. I think it's because they're a shopping channel, they rely on their addicts to keep them afloat - and of course they do, and whilst they continue to do so, they're not gonna budge!

I am using my injury as an excuse not to have to dive into the back of cupboards to locate the Christmas decorations! 😆
Likewise. There is no way MrL will be able to crawl on his belly in our very very shallow roof space .

At least 2 of my neighbours have their full decorations up - it’s people like that who really make me hate Christmas. Who the F wants to look at glittery tat for 8 sodding weeks.

I couldn't agree more Shopps. I don't think QVC know the meaning of the word bargain. It wouldn't kill them to occasionally offer their customers some proper good value for money, and Black Friday is an absolutely perfect opportunity - yet they continue to drag their heels and shave a measly few quid off things that are overpriced anyway. Yes, they change the name but don't change the prices. I think it's because they're a shopping channel, they rely on their addicts to keep them afloat - and of course they do, and whilst they continue to do so, they're not gonna budge!
Talk about bargains I bought two Pestle and Mortar cleansing balms from QVC for £7.20 each they cost well over £30.00 each gorgeous smell will last me at least 8 months each jar

Talk about bargains I bought two Pestle and Mortar cleansing balms from QVC for £7.20 each they cost well over £30.00 each gorgeous smell will last me at least 8 months each jar
That's brilliant..well done, that makes a change. I had a quick look at clearance and yes there are some crazy, crazy bargains to be had across the board but clothing especially was almost exclusively revolting, in extreme sizes (small and large), dodgy colourways or sold out..but hey ho there was a diamond in the rough and you found it!!!!!!
Shame they can't do a few more geniune bargains like that though!

I’ve just bought the Color Wow Dream Coat duo for £35 inc postage. They are usually £21 each plus postage and on Amazon Prime currently @ £24.90. I did get the supersize version ages ago but it is a bit unwieldy to use.

241799, the four pack of MB shower gels for £48 inc. postage is very good. But as I have each fragrance in the groaningly heavy stash, I will not be buying. But normally I would be grabbing that. Gosh, such restraint!!!!
Well the restraint didn’t last very long did it?? 😂😂😂 I had a sniff of my bottle of Suma Ginseng and decided I must have it! I adore Lily of the Valley with Star Anise and have been very much enjoying the Caju and Lime. Coco and Sandalwood is very soft but harmless so I just thought I would get it at this price. I was saving myself for the late Xmas TSV but then what if it were the purple one plus Heavenly Gingerlily? I would be snookered! So what the heck,..,,, Second purchase of the day and Shay & Blue still to come. Eek! 😨

Well the restraint didn’t last very long did it?? 😂😂😂 I had a sniff of my bottle of Suma Ginseng and decided I must have it! I adore Lily of the Valley with Star Anise and have been very much enjoying the Caju and Lime. Coco and Sandalwood is very soft but harmless so I just thought I would get it at this price. I was saving myself for the late Xmas TSV but then what if it were the purple one plus Heavenly Gingerlily? I would be snookered! So what the heck,..,,, Second purchase of the day and Shay & Blue still to come. Eek! 😨
No guilt trip here, you deserve it x

My microwave went belly up so went out today to replace it. What a fiasco- queued for ages just to get into each shop only to find even when on display they weren’t in stock.

Thank god I’ve decided to give Christmas a miss if that’s the sort of joy awaiting me. Now you have to book slots just to walk into the supermarket.

Latest posts

Back