• Lights TSV 5.png
    Lights TSV 5.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
SFIXX Dual Powered Indoor Outdoor Touch Control Table Lamp 2 Pack
Item Number 739095
QVC Price £72.00
TSV Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

Contemporary style meets a practical lighting solution with this two-pack of dual-powered touch control table lamps from SFIXX. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, these versatile lamps feature a high-input solar panel to help transform sunlight into power. You will also receive a pair of USB-C charging cables for those moments when sunlight isn't readily available. Complete with three adjustable brightness levels, these lamps will help you to create the perfect ambience, whether you place them in your bedroom, living room or garden.

Two is better than one! Enhance the lighting in a variety of spaces around your home with this pair of lamps. Perfect for bedtime reading, you can place them on either side of your bed or have one on your balcony and the other on your outdoor dining table - the options are endless.

Customised lighting - easily switch between the Low, Medium and High lighting levels with a simple tap to set your own desired brightness for any occasion, whether it's a cosy evening indoors or a garden party.

Versatile design - as well as utilising sunlight, these lamps can also be charged with the included USB-C cables. Simply connect the USB-C cable and you'll have a reliable alternative to keep each lamp charged, ensuring a constant source of light. Plus, when fully charged, each lamp runs for up to five hours to deliver an impressive 150 lumens of light.

Outdoor settings - designed to withstand the elements, both lamps boast an IP44 waterproof rating and are made from powder-coated, high-density steel to help resist corrosion. Let style and function remain as you light up your outdoor space, no matter the weather.

Choose a colour - available in five versatile shades, there's an option to suit every decor style. If you're a fan of timeless hues, opt for Black or White or go for the sleek, metallic look with Silver or Rose Gold. Sage is your best bet if you want to add a pop of colour to your home.

Material: powder-coated, high-density steel
Features IP44 protection
Run time: up to 5 hours
Charging time: 4 - 5 hours
LED will turn red when charging and green once fully charged
Lamps can run while being charged by the cables or sun
Care instructions: do not leave the lamps outside in extreme cold temperatures as this could harm the battery cells
Lamp dimensions: 13cm x 13cm x 30cm (5.1" x 5.1" x 11.8")
Lamp weight: 0.6kg

Contains:
2 x lamps
1 x instruction manual
2 x USB-C charging cables

Colour options:
Black
White
Rose Gold
Sage
Silver

SFIXX Dual Powered Indoor Outdoor Touch Control Table Lamp
Item Number 738107
QVC Price £38.00
TSV Price £24.00
P&P £3.95

Contemporary style meets a practical lighting solution with this dual-powered touch control table lamp from SFIXX. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, this versatile lamp features a high-input solar panel to help transform sunlight into power. You will also receive a USB-C charging cable for those moments when sunlight isn't readily available. Complete with three adjustable brightness levels, this lamp will help you to create the perfect ambience, whether you place it in your bedroom, living room or garden.

Customised lighting - easily switch between the Low, Medium and High lighting levels with a simple tap to set your own desired brightness for any occasion, whether it's a cosy evening indoors or a garden party.

Versatile design - as well as utilising sunlight, this lamp can also be charged with the included USB-C cable. Simply connect the USB-C cable and you'll have a reliable alternative to keep the lamp charged, ensuring a constant source of light. Plus, when fully charged, the lamp runs for up to five hours to deliver an impressive 150 lumens of light.

Outdoor settings - designed to withstand the elements, this lamp boasts an IP44 waterproof rating and is made from powder-coated, high density steel to help resist corrosion. Let style and function remain as you light up your outdoor space, no matter the weather.

Choose a colour - available in five versatile shades, there's an option to suit every decor style. If you're a fan of timeless hues, opt for Black or White or go for the sleek, metallic look with Silver or Rose Gold. Sage is your best bet if you want to add a pop of colour to your home.

Material: powder-coated, high density steel
Features IP44 protection
Run time: up to 5 hours
Charging time: 4 - 5 hours
LED will turn red when charging and green once fully charged
Lamp can run while being charged by the cable or sun
Care instructions: do not leave the lamp outside in extreme cold temperatures as this could harm the battery cell
Lamp dimensions: 13cm x 13cm x 30cm (5.1" x 5.1" x 11.8")
Lamp weight: 0.6kg

Contains:
1 x lamp
1 x instruction manual
1 x USB-C charging cable

Colour options:
Black
White
Rose Gold
Sage
Silver

I like these. I am drawn to the copper/bronze-y one. I kept going back and looking at the presentation last night and now I’m doing it this morning. Help!

Well looks like I'm full of -----.
Ordered a pair last night...and then my husband ordered another pair! 🤣
Exactly the sort of thing I do! Also, if you’re getting them, I will have to as well! Furthermore, I am now considering the rose gold (so called) AND the black. I am so far beyond help.

Exactly the sort of thing I do! Also, if you’re getting them, I will have to as well! Furthermore, I am now considering the rose gold (so called) AND the black. I am so far beyond help.
I've got four Rose Gold coming . I think they are more of a browny bronze. To be placed throughout the new gaff!

I've got four Rose Gold coming . I think they are more of a browny bronze. To be placed throughout the new gaff!
Yes, I have studied them extensively and I think “rose gold” might mislead people as it has come to mean (not least at QVC) a much lighter metallic pink. There looks to be a hint of pinkiness, like copper. The Flintoid says it’s more of a bronze.

I haven’t actually bought any yet. I keep going back for a look and am now dangerously close.

Latest posts

Back