QVC Please Sort Your Website Out!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

goddess

Registered Shopper
I was recently sent an Easy Pay voucher from QVC to spread the cost of items over 3 months. As I'm running low on some beauty items I decided to use the voucher today.
Everything was going fine, I selected my products, the Easy Pay code got accepted, I clicked confirm bit then QVC wouldn't process my order as it said that my credit card was due to expire before the final payment was due. My card is showing on the website as expiring in Aug 2013 and I double checked the card myself and it doesn't expire for another 7 months. I tried several times and the same message popped up. I eventually gave up. I can't be bothered to ring the call centre so that's a sale lost because the website thinks were already in May 2013.

My card keeps reverting back to a old out of date one. I have changed it twice and phoned them, but it still reverts back. I also had a unknown person in my address book...very odd. Qvc could not explain that either.

Don't talk about cards and updating. You do it online and still have to phone CS about it!!!!! If they put a simple message Please Ring CS and update your card, no you are left wondering why payment don't come out. This happens if you get a new card half way through an easy pay. Card number is still the same etc just a different expiry date.

I really think the website is designed and run by two 4 year olds.

Don't talk about cards and updating. You do it online and still have to phone CS about it!!!!! If they put a simple message Please Ring CS and update your card, no you are left wondering why payment don't come out. This happens if you get a new card half way through an easy pay. Card number is still the same etc just a different expiry date.

I really think the website is designed and run by two 4 year olds.

TWO of them ?????

yeah but one's having a nap!

I had the same " your card will run out before the final easypays" bollox...and went elsewhere to purchase! Their loss!

Jude xx

I have also had the same message pop up - my card expires end of April so my 3 easy pay will be paid for well before this exp date but still not able to use the card and wanted me to put on additional card so just cancelled order. Might try again.

I've given up with their website.I used to browse loads on their old one,but not now.All saves the pennies and stops me spending :cool: their loss...they should have a website that works properly!!

I've given up with their website.I used to browse loads on their old one,but not now.All saves the pennies and stops me spending :cool: their loss...they should have a website that works properly!!

You and me both RD. I used to check what I'd missed when I came home from work etc but now that function doesn't work so I don't bother ... thanks Q you've saved me money too :grin:

The website is appalling. It wasn't brilliant before, but the new 'improved' version just doesn't work. They clearly don't consider the web a a big earner - not worth making it functional.

The website is appalling. It wasn't brilliant before, but the new 'improved' version just doesn't work. They clearly don't consider the web a a big earner - not worth making it functional.

Well it certainly isn't now but it could - someone quoted 5% of Q's sales via website, 2% via App and rest via call centre. Call centre is many times more expensive to run so it's in their interest to sort the website and save some running costs - and that's without factoring in the lost revenue due to people no longer surfing because they're frustrated with a non functional website. It's simple economics and standard business stuff.

Id rather they kept the call centre and the people in jobs ...

They need to invest in a better website as the time will come when the people who call to order will fall by the wayside. Q will need to hope that there are sufficient internet/smartphone/tablet - savvy new customers lined up to replace them. That means a better website, and either one delivery charge or free p & p. curtail the 30 day MBG if you like, and reduce it to 2 weeks, insist that the product is unused unless faulty and in a re- saleable condition if returned. Exclude food and other perishables if you like. But wise up to your changing customer base, or die out!

I am almost 40 and before I used an iphone I nearly always ordered online from my home pc. Before that I reluctantly used Q cut. Those were the days when stuff seemed to sell so fast there was no guarantee you would get it even using Q cut. I know I probably sound really antisocial but having to speak to a person to order something puts me off buying. I buy more using the app or website, so Q take note.

I can't order anything on my work laptop as the qvc website doesn't work with internet explorer 7 and I have to stay on that version as my customer uses that.

I can't order anything on my work laptop as the qvc website doesn't work with internet explorer 7 and I have to stay on that version as my customer uses that.

You're better off using the App than the website, since the change I'd only ever use the site now for looking and we've already said how ineffective it is for that.

Like Weathergirl in the past I was always a website or Q-cut girl, but the App is quicker.

I give up on them when it comes to updating a credit card!
Mine was renewed in August last year & every single time an easy pay or auto delivery was due I got a snotty evening phonecall saying they couldn't get authorisation for payment
This was despite updating the details on the website twice & FOUR TIMES telling the people at customer services the new number. The website was still defaulting to my old card before Christmas even though my new card was showing on my account. Needless to say I've given up ordering since then.

Latest posts

Back