QVC UK new Logo just like the US now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Certainly need to get their act together and search for presenters who are there to serve the viewers and not their egos. Don’t they get it! Why would we want to watch some over inflated ego in desperate showing off mode? I certainly don’t, I just want to shop! Still, ensures I spend my money elsewhere.

An adapted logo, a little film to promote it & a page called Stories. What a shame that the people responsible for setting it all up don't appear to have made sure everything was working before getting rid of the old stuff. There have been many fb comments over the past few days saying that only a few blogs are available & trying to load more just results in getting an irritating blue circle; I've just had a look & it's still the same. If QVCUK want to be part of the outstanding growth in teleshopping sales predicted to happen over the next few years they need to get their act together.

Speaking about the presenter blogs etc, a few of which I found in Stories (yawn, how twee), where do we now find Will's promo films for the TSV? I know we see them on here if SCW or someone else imports/links them but they used to be in Q Community. Are they just on Will's YouTube now? Does it not occur to them that not everyone will be aware of that? I had a look on the FB page and couldn't see the current interview with Keeley there either. Why bother doing them if you don't put them somewhere obvious!!?? Perhaps it's me! I'm still poorly so am feeling stroppy!

There is one lady who has posted at least 10 times (several per day) since the new set up because she can’t access the presenters blogs. They won’t load just an ever ending circle like the old egg timer.

Gee she’s mean!

Speaking about the presenter blogs etc, a few of which I found in Stories (yawn, how twee), where do we now find Will's promo films for the TSV? I know we see them on here if SCW or someone else imports/links them but they used to be in Q Community. Are they just on Will's YouTube now? Does it not occur to them that not everyone will be aware of that? I had a look on the FB page and couldn't see the current interview with Keeley there either. Why bother doing them if you don't put them somewhere obvious!!?? Perhaps it's me! I'm still poorly so am feeling stroppy!

Shingles is horrible so you carry on feeling stroppy. I've just got over it for the second time, I first had it nearly 35 years ago after having a baby & then moving house 7 weeks later. It came back in exactly the same place, has taken nearly a month to clear & now I've got an ear & eye infection grrrrr. The photo of Will & Madame Elemis looked like they were conducting the interview in a cell!

Twice! Poor you, once is bad enough!! I am now just into the third week (feels like third month) and the spots are very faint now but my eye is still badly swollen. And the pain is still here of course!

Twice! Poor you, once is bad enough!! I am now just into the third week (feels like third month) and the spots are very faint now but my eye is still badly swollen. And the pain is still here of course!
Sweetheart, that's the worst area to get affected & I hope your doctor has looked after you. The pain can last for some time & the nerves are often sensitive for even longer, I always know if I'm getting a bug of some description because the original patch starts to hurt. Be kind to yourself :hug:

Yes, the doctor sent me to an Eye A&E Unit locally and they checked there was no damage to the eye from the shingles. But then referred me to the Glaucoma Clinic! I face that nightmare next week. So all in all this is not the best start to the decade. Still we soldier on, don't we? I am doing as little as possible but you have to keep active to some extent. I am going to see Blood Brothers this afternoon which should take me out of myself but I have warned my boss where I volunteer at a hospital doing office work that I may not be up to much. Those two things should guarantee a sleepy weekend, lol.

Thanks for the hug, here's right back at you! :hug:

Latest posts

Back