QVC UK new Logo just like the US now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

see we got the new logo just like Q US have

ff.jpg

New logo, Community is now Stories, whatever next? Shame they'll still send out used items, take an age to acknowledge returns & even longer to issue refunds. To paraphrase the old saying 'Putting lipstick on QVC still leaves you with QVC'.

Like all organisations I’ll bet it cost a fortune to implement. Money which could have been better spent bring them from the dark ages into the 21st century.

You can’t polish a turd.

Take it from us you aren’t missing anything, in fact it gets worse day by day..as far as I know very few of us watch on a regular basis and most not at all.

They’ve already had them on the Dyson products.

They always made a big thing of saying that FOUR easy pays was all that could be allowed legally without going into interest charging territory, so how come there is no interest on 6 pay for Dyson ? or has the whole easy pay regulation changed ?

New Logo ..... same old problems no doubt.

Exactly what went through my mind!

For example - they can dress up their website all they like, but until they join the 21st century with their systems (warehouse / stock management) and have accurate and complete product descriptions with adequate images... and on air until they have professional presenters who do the job they are employed to do (rather than the one they'd like to be doing) it's really like rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic.

They always made a big thing of saying that FOUR easy pays was all that could be allowed legally without going into interest charging territory, so how come there is no interest on 6 pay for Dyson ? or has the whole easy pay regulation changed ?

I got six easy pays on the telescopic ladder.

Apparently it was because over four easy pays they’d have to do the full credit check as opposed to the soft credit check they do when you first join or go for anything expensive like a phone or TV on four easy pays.

They've even done a promo for 'The New Q'.

I also noticed the extended Morning Show trailer they show through the day, this one has two men hugging on the couch because that’s the only way you’d know they’re a couple and they desperately want you to know they’re a couple, the man and and woman in the kitchen eating their breakfast you’re supposed to automatically know they’re a couple, they don’t need to hug. You don’t need two woman hugging either because that’s what we do anyway so how would you know they were gay, mores the point no need because QVC think it’s only woman who shop at QVC (well let’s face it that’s the demographic they cater for except DIY which they think all men love doing)......QVC love people to think they’re diverse but the dinosaurs are still roaming in Chiswick. :RpS_biggrin:

Apparently it was because over four easy pays they’d have to do the full credit check as opposed to the soft credit check they do when you first join or go for anything expensive like a phone or TV on four easy pays.

I also noticed the extended Morning Show trailer they show through the day, this one has two men hugging on the couch because that’s the only way you’d know they’re a couple and they desperately want you to know they’re a couple, the man and and woman in the kitchen eating their breakfast you’re supposed to automatically know they’re a couple, they don’t need to hug. You don’t need two woman hugging either because that’s what we do anyway so how would you know they were gay, mores the point no need because QVC think it’s only woman who shop at QVC (well let’s face it that’s the demographic they cater for except DIY which they think all men love doing)......QVC love people to think they’re diverse but the dinosaurs are still roaming in Chiswick. :RpS_biggrin:

Q are in a strange timewarp, where all the (few) men shopping with them have just stepped out of 1950s or 1960s,and the women's taste in fashion has made it a decade of so further on. They try to pretend they are modern when they are the epitome of living in the past, I'm afraid.

I imagine that their ideas of gay male couples are defined by the likes of Rylan, John barrowman, smelly wax man, ie men obsessed with glittery candles and overpriced grooming products and more importantly with cash to burn on those things.

All show, no substance

An adapted logo, a little film to promote it & a page called Stories. What a shame that the people responsible for setting it all up don't appear to have made sure everything was working before getting rid of the old stuff. There have been many fb comments over the past few days saying that only a few blogs are available & trying to load more just results in getting an irritating blue circle; I've just had a look & it's still the same. If QVCUK want to be part of the outstanding growth in teleshopping sales predicted to happen over the next few years they need to get their act together.

Latest posts

Back