Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks like everything is on a low budget at the moment with only minor additions to the web site as they go along. Can't see them doing a major overhaul of the web site, which they will need if this channel is going to be permanent and a serious selly telly player, until they see how things play out in the run up to xmas. Think someone posted that at the moment it's a like a trial period till xmas.
Think it was me so 0% not in the knowledge but it just seemed sensible

Lovely watch coming up, just a shame it's a rebadged Roamer watch. Oh and Johnny won't say, but it has a Ronda 5030.

Christophe Duchamp with a retail price of £1850

CH1.JPG

Roamer Rockshell mark III retail £450
CH1a.JPG

Gen says to the viewers, it's lovely to have you with us, please do send in your emails we'd love to hear from you?

Really, cause you're ignoring my emails just like IW did, maybe it's ex IW staff that are checking the emails or maybe you don't like the truth or China being mentioned in emails just like IW didn't.

Aside: you can buy your own doner kebab grill. Wonder if SE will sell these?! But my query is where do you get the lamb doner 'elephant leg' or 'chicken kebab' meat stack in the first place?! 🥴

I would love to know what the create and craft people think about these shysters,with their crappy products and over inflated egos!
Ideal World in all but name,birds of a feather do stick together 😂
Both channels are like 2 different worlds, Create and Craft is so laid back, but the hard sell would never work, as you wouldn’t want to purchase everything, people have different styles

Both channels are like 2 different worlds, Create and Craft is so laid back, but the hard sell would never work, as you wouldn’t want to purchase everything, people have different styles
What? You don't think it would be good for craft sales to have Paul B on going WHOOOOP WHOOOOP, ONLY THREE OF THESE SEWING MACHINES LEFT, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

I would love to know what the create and craft people think about these shysters,with their crappy products and over inflated egos!
Ideal World in all but name,birds of a feather do stick together 😂
Is the Create & Craft stuff any good?
A lot of it looks overpriced to me.
Prices like £17.99+p&p for what appears to be no more than moulded bits of plastic, card, stencils, dies, etc ?

Prices like £17.99+p&p for what appears to be no more than moulded bits of plastic, card, stencils, dies, etc ?
I’m a regular buyer, I don’t think the prices are too bad, Dies for example have to be designed, and the majority of them are produced in China, so the price includes them getting back.

Way back when IW first began, you could have paid £150.00 plus for two dies

From what (little) I watch of crafting selly telly HobbyMaker seems the better overall outfit. Lower prices, better demonstrations, interesting bundles that actually seem good value, more viewer interaction, no constant club price hassling, presenters who feel like enthusiasts not sales people...

Though any crafting channel without the patronising voice of Janice "I brought the iPad to the UK" Phillips disturbing the airwaves is going to seem a sanctuary…

Last edited:
From what (little) I watch of crafting selly telly HobbyMaker seems the better overall outfit. Lower prices, better demonstrations, interesting bundles that actually seem good value, more viewer interaction, no constant club price hassling, presenters who feel like enthusiasts not sales people...

Though any crafting channel without the patronising voice of Janice "I brought the iPad to the UK" Phillips disturbing the airwaves is going to seem a sanctuary…
Did Janice Really

I really don’t like Robinson’s manner with gallery staff. Has got her ‘producer’ to research some cleaning stat online and seems to take a sadistic pleasure in her view she doesn’t know ‘how on earth she‘ll do that.’ The old goa…lady, I really cannot abide on screen.

Latest posts

Back