Really!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Yes I know I'm sad watching TJC at 7:15 in the morning however the presenter on TJC is saying every item by Lucy Q that they're selling they are losing money on, do they honestly think we believe that and if it was true then the company will go under very very quickly, but yes every single item he says we are losing money on this! we are losing money on this!!!

Yes I know I'm sad watching TJC at 7:15 in the morning however the presenter on TJC is saying every item by Lucy Q that they're selling they are losing money on, do they honestly think we believe that and if it was true then the company will go under very very quickly, but yes every single item he says we are losing money on this! we are losing money on this!!!
It's even sadder than that 'cause it was really 6.15 lol!...and on topic...yeah what a load of old bull eh?!!

Do I believe it? No I think some items they do lose money on the way IF you factor in all the costs (air time salaries and production) then yes they probably do especially the items they have 2 3 or 5 left in but they are gone very very quickly

I love it when Lucy Q is guesting on shows, and she acts all shocked at how low TJC is flogging her stuff for.

Lucy Q couldn't care less. She's already been paid by TJC, who have agreed a price with her for X amount of her ranges. TJC could give her jewellery away, and it wouldn't impact on her financially.

But TJC can sell much more of her jewellery than she can on her website. Yes, they may sell it at cheaper prices than her RRP, but TJC can guarantee far more sales. And even more importantly, more return business from people looking to build up a Lucy Q collection.

And TJC can sell off the odd remainders of stock at silly prices in sales just to get rid of it. Since they've sold the vast bulk of it at prices within their profit margins, they can afford to do that.

Latest posts

Back