Red Carpet Manicure - farce continues

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I posted on QVC facebook page this morning for an update but when I went in to see if I had an answer my post was gone.I will give the benefit of the doubt and say I might not have actually posted it lol. I will now go and repost it and make sure it shows up :wonder:
I also emailed RCM and had a lovely reply from Darren who said he will look into it for me.Fingers crossed!

HMMMM, the second post has disappeared....and I DEFINITELY posted it lol. ?????????????????

They are meant to tell u if they delete a post u have sent so i would be complaining about that

Hate to say it but 2 of my nails actually peeled off today, it's only been on since saturday just gone :(. I did notice chipping after a week on the one I did before. It may have been that my nails were moisturised, eventho' I washed them thoroughly prior to application & did all the process correctly I may do them after my morning bath/shower from now on.

I went into my timeline and the post is there but its not showing up on the QVC page....must be me doing something wrong :-(

It sounds like ur posting it on ur page rather than QVC's. If u go onto QVC fb page and write ur message in the first box where it says Write something... it should then show on there timeline after a few mins. Hope this helps

Hate to say it but 2 of my nails actually peeled off today, it's only been on since saturday just gone :(. I did notice chipping after a week on the one I did before. It may have been that my nails were moisturised, eventho' I washed them thoroughly prior to application & did all the process correctly I may do them after my morning bath/shower from now on.

One of mine peeled off too Hun, though I kind of put it down to it being my first attempt.

Thanks to Darren Crook and Jacqui Wood from RCM my correct colour choice has FINALLY arrived this morning.RCM were only directly involved with myself for less than 24hrs and HEY PRESTO the correct result ! One in the eye for Qvc's "award winning customer care team" and i WILL be purchasing future colours from the RCM website.

I'm exactly the same! The guys at RCM deserve full praise, QVC however deserve a towel to wipe all that egg of their faces!!!

The normal polish inbetween the RCM base & top coat lasted longer tbh, but I'm still a novice, so will keep with it. Really wierd as the 2 nails peeled completely off, the rest were quite stubborn to get off the tips, such a contrast, bizarre.

May be a good idea to keep an eye on whilst within the 30 day MBG. I so want this to work, but also need to be honest with myself to avoid a potentially time consuming waste of money! x.

I hope it works out for you Nikki as I know how excited you were at the prospect of receiving this, but you're right you do have to be honest with yourself one way or the other and others will welcome your feedback
DJ x

It sounds like ur posting it on ur page rather than QVC's. If u go onto QVC fb page and write ur message in the first box where it says Write something... it should then show on there timeline after a few mins. Hope this helps

Thanks Autumn. I definitely posted it on the QVC page. when I go into that page its not showing but as some people added comments to it I know its there because I got emails to tell me there had been comments on it. The only way I can bring it up is to go into my emails and use the "see comment" button and that takes me to it. Weird..or again just me LOL!

The normal polish inbetween the RCM base & top coat lasted longer tbh, but I'm still a novice, so will keep with it. Really wierd as the 2 nails peeled completely off, the rest were quite stubborn to get off the tips, such a contrast, bizarre.

May be a good idea to keep an eye on whilst within the 30 day MBG. I so want this to work, but also need to be honest with myself to avoid a potentially time consuming waste of money! x.
Why don't you write to Darren at RCM and explain to him what happened and see if he has any advice.
Pls let me know his answer. I must say that I have very few problems

It's happened to a couple of mine - onthe RCm website Q&A page it says it's because the base coat is applied too thick (but I find it's very thick to apply) and suggest making sure you cover the end of the nail .

Typing this with 7 perfect french nails and 3 peeled off natural nails :(

I would have loved this TSV, but as Im off work at the minute I have to watch my pennies, so I resisted.. I really do want one of these at some stage though. Sorry to all that had bother with the colour mix up, such a kerfuffle! I liked both sets of colours so suppose it wouldnt have mattered to me, but annoying for those it did affect.

Thanks ladeez, very much appreciated :) :mysmilie_508:
Yes Jordie I'm sure I put the base coat on too thick on a couple of nails, thank you that makes sense now x.

I dot it on each finger from one brush load and then go over it so it goes on very thin.

The ones I have on the moment have been on a week and still PERFECt.

I think my colours have come as I have a recorded delivery card, so will pick up tommorrow. I rang Tuesday, RCM so helpfull. I have also got £10 credit on my QVC account too

There was a top tip on one of the pages here about sealing the free edge.....

Something about using the top of the brush???

***damn my menapausal brain***

Can anyone remember? Or have tips for sealing the free edge when you have short nails and dont really HAVE a free edge???

Many thanks!!

Latest posts

Back