Refund but no apology

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
I really think QVC should try harder with their customer relations. I ordered a Decleor set and to cut a long story short I was sent the wrong item although I had ordered it early to avoid disappointment. I was told that the set had sold out when I spoke to customer services. I did get a full refund but when I returned the item I sent a letter saying that I wasn't a happy bunny. I thought I would get a reply but it has been ignored. I find that quite unacceptable after all we are paying their wages with all our purchases. Has anybody else had this sort of experience.

You would be better sending a letter separately. I think a lot of the time the returns just get scanned, there is barcode on returns label and that gives them all the information as to who sent it back and what item it is. It is possible that some parcels are not opened so no letter would be seen.

Someone correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think anyone on here has ever had a reply to a letter of complaint - I certainly haven't. Emails are hit and miss - sometimes they reply, mostly they do not. Shocking customer service, always has been. Having said that, the phone operators are normally good and try to help out.

I have had the same experience many times, but going back to the saga of the 'washable' fur coat which dripped for days and was too heavy to go in the tumble dryer, I was told to write to the CEo's office, which I did with some sceptism.

I had a letter and a phone call and they could not have been more helpful. so would suggest any problems are referred to them directly

I'm sorry to hear that things have not gone well...I find it so irritating and I think customer services in so many companies is hit and miss. That said, I do the US leads the way in trying to provide a responsive service and although there have let themselves down, in my experience, the CS is usually very good. I have been lucky in that I have never encountered too many problems and the problems have usually been very minor...that and the fact that when I compare their CS to Ideal World, it makes me very glad that QVC seem to care more!!!

I really think QVC should try harder with their customer relations. I ordered a Decleor set and to cut a long story short I was sent the wrong item although I had ordered it early to avoid disappointment. I was told that the set had sold out when I spoke to customer services. I did get a full refund but when I returned the item I sent a letter saying that I wasn't a happy bunny. I thought I would get a reply but it has been ignored. I find that quite unacceptable after all we are paying their wages with all our purchases. Has anybody else had this sort of experience.

I think we all have too many horror stories, probably enough to fill cyber space and beyond.
PS - I'm in Southgate too:D

Latest posts

Back