Rejected reiviw

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'I don't know if they have a minimum, but this forum does'.
I've just tested the review system & 50 characters is the minimum. I think sending it again is a good idea or you could just use your fifty characters & say that if people want more info to look at the company's review page for your comments.

Reviews submitted published on the website are then subjected to be vetted by the powers that be at Q as I’ve had a few removed. I’ve submitted them again published and removed again then emailed from Q to be told they have removed them

I wonder what would happen if I submitted the identical review, which may be read by someone else who may approve it?

It will be a shame if you can't get it posted on QVC but it's great for other review sites so not going to go to waste.

Maybe try and tweak it a little just to see if it get's through QVC "quality control/censorship" and maybe take out reference to the previous 1 star review and replace with something more generic like dubious of buying because of previous feedback and take out the para re the allen keys and spanner and just say, it needs X & Y for assembly which are not supplied?

It's just a suggestion to try and get the review accepted, but like I said previously the original had nothing that any sensible person would have objected to. Fingers crossed.

Strato, your review would be the type I'd like to read if I was thinking of buying, it's way better than the type of comment that someone would put just to be "liked"

Good old fashioned honesty, you can't beat it. :mysmilie_3:

I know - - I could post it on QVC FB and see what happens

I've just done this, it has appeared, but all the paragraphs have been merged together, so it is very tedious to read.

I asked why it was rejected.

I wonder how long it will stay ther?

Can anyone else from the forum see it?

I've just done this, it has appeared, but all the paragraphs have been merged together, so it is very tedious to read.

Yes, it’s all there in neat paragraphs and two people have replied.

I’m viewing FB via safari rather than the app (having problems with the app) so don’t know if that makes a difference as to how it looks.

I think they rejected it because you mention previous one star ratings & also that the bike was missing something that the telly said should be included. I've seen many long reviews on the site before.....

Yes, still there. I'm using chrome and paragraphs are fine

I was able to read it, although I don't have a FB account and so only read the QVC FB page as a visitor.

Latest posts

Back