Replacement for Wen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alicox

Registered Shopper
Hi all
Just wondering if anybody could recommend shampoo/conditioner to replace Wen. I've finally used up my stash of Wen, & just found out it's no longer available in the UK, either on Q or via their own website!
Was looking at Taya but not sure...... x

There's a new L'Oreal version out called Low. It's in a pump bottle. Or there's Palmer's Coconut (smells amazing), or Olive Oil version. There's one in a tub called As I Am, which is also quite nice.

I've stopped dying my hair and allowed the white/grey to grow through. My hair is in fabulous condition and I can use any cheap shampoo.

I've stopped dying my hair and allowed the white/grey to grow through. My hair is in fabulous condition and I can use any cheap shampoo.

Damn, ILS, I wish I was as brave as you. I don't think I can give up the dye yet.

It's a struggle keeping mine in good nick, though using that Low shampoo (or any of the other co-wash stuff), and using Leonor Greyl's pre-wash oil, I can get it looking and feeling good. I didn't think co-wash would wash the oil out, but it manages it nicely. My ends don't knot if I use that oil, and that's a first for me, as I've used other oils and PK Elacticizer for years without anywhere near as a good result. Having said that, I do dye and use a hairdryer and my Steampod every time I wash. My hairdresser is amazed it's in as good condition as it is! Steampod has helped a lot - GHDs wrecked my hair.

I still long for my hair to be as soft as it was when I was younger. Sigh.

Latest posts

Back