Reviews rejected

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
Ive posted 2 reviews, one about some christmas lights, demonstrated as outdoors, when they arrived they were indoors only, so sent them back now having to wait for a refund, and both lots of postage,

The second one was about the Green Seasons hamper that never arrived, and guess what they both reviews have been rejected, so can you only post nice reviews, and what qvc want to hear, and I only told the truth both times .

Interesting. Have other reviews you have written been accepted if they have been positive?Having said that other people on here have said negative reviews haven't been used.

Well I have had a five star review rejected. I can't remember what it was for now, but no reason was given so I was livid. I do not review things now.

Ive posted 2 reviews, one about some christmas lights, demonstrated as outdoors, when they arrived they were indoors only, so sent them back now having to wait for a refund, and both lots of postage,

The second one was about the Green Seasons hamper that never arrived, and guess what they both reviews have been rejected, so can you only post nice reviews, and what qvc want to hear, and I only told the truth both times .
QVC have a set of criteria for reviews and if one does not fit in with that it get rejected, no way though can you find out what the criteria or why a review is rejected. Same goes for the QVC Facebook page, say anything negative and it gets instantly removed. I never review now and alway save my negativity for Twitter as this is my page and they cannot remove it. Even if you are blocked by the Q you can still say what you like ..

I'd love to say on Twitter how horrid Princess Jackie Kabler is, she says she wouldn't want to meet anyone that doesn't like chocolate, I'm sure the feeling is mutual, I'm sure that the people that don't eat chocolate are mortified Princess Jackie. :mysmilie_17:

My point being, the presrnters can say whatever they like, no matter how rude, yet you can't give an honest review, I could never be arsed writing a review even when I was a QVC shopper years ago.

I'd love to say on Twitter how horrid Princess Jackie Kabler is, she says she wouldn't want to meet anyone that doesn't like chocolate, I'm sure the feeling is mutual, I'm sure that the people that don't eat chocolate are mortified Princess Jackie. :mysmilie_17:

My point being, the presrnters can say whatever they like, no matter how rude, yet you can't give an honest review, I could never be arsed writing a review even when I was a QVC shopper years ago.
When I post on twitter I use the word allegedly a lot.... :mysmilie_59:

I don't leave any reviews on QVC, such a waste of time as you can't guarantee it'll be accepted.

Surely reviews are good and bad! Mind you, only seen wonderful reviews mainly??? Not real reviews then :mysmilie_5:

Copy/paste your review and put it on Trustpilot and other similar review sites. They won't get deleted unless you post something libellous.

I wrote a review a couple of years ago about a Diane Gillman jacket. I gave it 4 stars because I ordered navy and got black. I did say I was going to keep it as I liked it but they rejected it. Possibly because I pointed out that someone had mistakenly sent me the wrong colour. However they do put up negative reviews as I always check the reviews before ordering and Ive decided not to order some items because there were bad reviews.

QVC have a set of criteria for reviews and if one does not fit in with that it get rejected, no way though can you find out what the criteria or why a review is rejected . . . .

Not true I'm afraid. The criteria are available on the website, and they recommend you read them before writing a review. Also, if you call them they'll tell you exactly why your review has been rejected. I've even had them suggesting how I could reword my review to still say what I want to say without contravening the posting rules.

Last edited:
I wrote a review a couple of years ago about a Diane Gillman jacket. I gave it 4 stars because I ordered navy and got black. I did say I was going to keep it as I liked it but they rejected it. Possibly because I pointed out that someone had mistakenly sent me the wrong colour. However they do put up negative reviews as I always check the reviews before ordering and Ive decided not to order some items because there were bad reviews.

Yes, it will have been rejected because you mentioned getting the wrong colour. The review is supposed to be about the quality of the product only and your star rating and comment related to Q's service and didn't relate to the product itself.

You're right that they publish negative reviews if they follow the rules. Most of the "No No!" reviews are awful, and take a look at the reviews for the TSV Gilet recently. Last time I looked the average rating for the Gilet was only 1.2 stars!

Yes the reviews are awful aren't they?It also sounds like the customers haven't 'held back' in their comments either.They certainly seem less than happy .Still bodes the question of how some reviews are rejected as I cannot imagine most people using language or comments any worse than those in the gilet reviews.i:e we can presume people who have had reviews of gilet allowed have 'followed the rules'.

In the past, when I have a review rejected I email QVC and every time they have ended up posting the review. They say what it was I said that got it flagged and then say it's fine to be posted.

I've wrote quite a few reviews recently and not all have been amazing but they have all been posted. I thought maybe QVC were starting to post proper reviews now and not just all the glorious ones.

Latest posts

Back