• RJ TSV 5.jpg
    RJ TSV 5.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 47
Richard Jackson's Easy Feed & Wetting Agent Gardening Kit
Item Number: 735375
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.96
P&P £4.95

Get great results in your garden the easy way this summer with Richard Jackson's Easy Feed & Wetting Agent Gardening Kit, featuring two top-performing products that will save you time, effort and water. Feeding your plants is so convenient with Easy Feed - just one application feeds them all summer long! Plus, the brand-new Bioactive Wetting Agent is made from natural ingredients and makes summer watering much easier and more effective. Get back some time this season and enjoy putting your feet up and relaxing in your garden.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Richard Jackson's Easy Summer Gardening Kit directly from QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £35 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £21.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £13.04.

Delivered directly from Richard Jackson - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including UK Highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland).

Latest launch - the brand-new Bioactive Wetting Agent can help your garden in two ways. It gently allows water to soak into dry soil, helping it absorb better and reach the roots. At the same time, the friendly bacteria in the mixture works around the root zone, improving nutrient availability to the plants. The wetting agent is eco-friendly, biodegradable and contains natural and renewable materials too.

One formula, two feeds - developed specially for outdoor plants growing in containers, hanging baskets and window-boxes, one application of Easy Feed gently feeds plants all season long. Simply add it to compost or soil when planting up summer containers. Easy Feed contains two types of feed granules: Blue for quick release, helping plants establish faster, and Green for longer term feeding. It’s also temperature-controlled, releasing more nutrients in warmer weather, just when the plants need them most.

Contains:

• 1 x Richard Jackson’s Easy Feed (1.5kg)
  • 1 x Bioactive Wetting Agent (500ml)

How to use:

Easy Feed:

• 1.5kg tub treats up to 600 litres of compost
  • Evenly mix one teaspoon of Easy Feed granules per two litres of compost and use this compost granule mix when planting up your tubs, pots and baskets in the spring
  • Store in a cool, dry place

Bioactive Wetting Agent:

• Use 10ml of product and mix into 4.5L of water
  • For best results, apply once a fortnight during the summer but once a week during drought conditions
  • The 500ml bottle treats 200L of water

Just watching the TSV today presented by Jill Franks! It was embarrassing - she has absolutely no interest in what was being offered and she just chattered on about nothing in particular. Michael Perry was just as embarrassing encouraging her.

If I went to a Garden Centre and the staff carried on like this I would walk out and buy from elsewhere.

She has to be the most vacuous person on there, and that's really saying something. She has absolutely no knowledge of gardening and I'd be surprised if she even knows how to toast bread. Why not just have michael and Richard, at least michael knows what he's talking about, even if he also talks rubbish. She just keeps talking over them, half way through a sentence. It really is embarrassing 😕

Just watching the TSV today presented by Jill Franks! It was embarrassing - she has absolutely no interest in what was being offered and she just chattered on about nothing in particular. Michael Perry was just as embarrassing encouraging her.

If I went to a Garden Centre and the staff carried on like this I would walk out and buy from elsewhere.
Unless it’s a 50,000 pound leather bag .. she zones out it seems lol

I like Miracle Grow. I can stick pile it at the end on gardening season and its good stuff.You can even get it for Ericacious plants.

Wetting Agent? Just seeing Mr. Pomposity’s price to value ratio can save you the bother..

Wetting agent - just add a drop of fairy liquid to a full watering can once a month. It breaks the surface tension of water so it sinks in.

Latest posts

Back