Richard Ward TSV 20/6/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never tried the Richard Ward products but the trailer for the TSV is a hoot! Trinny, Lorraine, Tara - really!!!! t
They dont have a hair sytle between them.... and as for Richards Wards own locks, enough said!!

Have just watched the start of this show (waiting for the Poker to start on CH 4).
Think he just said something along the lines of "wanting us to be confident in knowing how to use the products" when we got them home. :dull: hence the instruction leaflet provided. It's shampoo ain't it? What do we need to know?? :wonder:
A multi position ladder, I might need instructions for. But think I can manage shampoo, thanks...

i'm intrigued how the poor models manage to keep smiling and not have their eyes watering. "christiano" looks like he's nearly puling their heads off.

I just think the whole range looks cheap. I would expect to see packaging like that in the £1shop not on QVC.

But he is a z list celeb hairdresser so of course will want him and his products.:tongue:

Not to be nasty, but I would expect to see his range at Superdrug. It looks cheap and cheerful. No I have no urge to try it.

Don't know why Q UK can't get WEN or Living Proof both sold on Q US. I love the latter's styling cream, feels like nothing is on your hair but its smooth and shiny.

is this range any good for fine hair

No it's a total waste of time and money.

If this TSV is for fine hair then why don't they demonstrate on models who have fine hair. He said Lorraine Kelly has fine hair. What???? No she hasn't. He should see mine.

Came on here to find out why its the same TSV as before, especially as the reviews are not that good either.
Maybe because they have so much left from the last TSV?

I really wanted to know about this product, and TRIED to listen to what Richard W had to say, but what happens ? Gobby Young kept interrupting him - in the end I dialled the studio line and asked them to tell her to SHUT UP butting in and if she wanted me to buy the product then she should let the guest speak and tell me what its all about ................. they said my comments would be passed on. God that woman is infuriating.

Came on here to find out why its the same TSV as before, especially as the reviews are not that good either.
Maybe because they have so much left from the last TSV?

Yes it makes you wonder.

According to AY we are very privileged to have such an esteemed hairstylist bringing to us and demonstrating his products, especially as he is so busy with all his celebrity clients (and Royalty of course) and to have him bring back such a successful TSV is incredible. She doesn't half suck up to him.

As I said earlier, the products make no difference whatsoever to truly fine hair.

My hair is thick and the VoluMoist Shampoo is great for my hair type, think it would be to much for someone with fine hair. Not gone for the TSV as it's a repeat, and still have loads of the Root Booster and only opened the shampoo and Conditioner about a month ago.

I won't buy this range on principle because RW is clearly cashing in on his Royal clientele. I am sick and tired of hearing that he did Kate Middleton's barnet for her wedding. I am very happy sticking to my Naked haircare.

He's telling porkies then, because it was his side-kick ???? Price (who he has since fallen out with) wot done KM's wedding hair.

Yep James Pryce worked for the salon for years and did her hair for the wedding. And has now waltzed off with Richard Ward's most presteejus client. I'd probably be pipped if I was Richard Ward although I think neither of them has actually said anything publicly so who knows what the truth is.

I did used to buy it, in Superdrug, in the end it was offer for £1 a bottle. Have to admit that it did suit my hair,but not at Q prices x

There was a lot of blah blah last night about the spa and how he wanted people to feel safe in his hands when having their hair done, but that isn't what they're selling. Very little about the ingredients/actual products and how they'd work without someone doing your hair. Sometimes I really wonder how stupid they think people are. Plus stuff about 'buying into his ethos' and the chelsea blow dry - most people just want decent products they don't have to spend hours with a hairdryer after using! The TSV seems to have sold well so I hope it works for people, for me I would not get 2 uses out of a 75 ml mask, and the idea that the conditioner at 300 ml would do 2 months of washing daily as they claimed! If you've long thick hair it would 3-6 washes I reckon. Even R Ward said that with 65 ml it is like 2 washes and you're done, and yet the claim that 300 ml is 60 washes! As they say in the US, go figure! I'm not saying the products aren't good, they may be brilliant for all I know, just the way they sell it! Shame it seems to work for them :wink:

Latest posts

Back