Rocks now called Juwelo UK?

Susie Wusie

VIP Shopper
On channel 681 on Sky it's now called Juvelo UK, has this now replaced Rocks or is it Rocks under a new name, whatever it is I can't see them selling much if anything.

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I used to like R&C (until the prices went berserk), but eventually I got rather bored of shopping channels. As a result, I hadn't visited this forum, or looked at Rocks & Co, in years--until now.

I was shocked to read that it had apparently closed (without my even noticing!), but evidently it must have opened again! It definitely exists, as I was watching it today. The website is still rocksandco.com, although it is broadcasting the German channel Juwelo, with German audio (which is a challenge with my 'O' Level German from 40 years ago!).

I don't think I will be spending much time with the channel now, but it is worth the occasional visit. A lot of the jewellery was dull and overpriced (mostly in silver these days); but I did manage to buy a vermeil enamelled art nouveau-style hair pin in the live auction, which was a very pretty and highly unusual piece.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aanataylor

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks