Ronni Nicole

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone liking the dresses with the ruffles beware - it's cheap and nasty, the ruffles don't fall flat and looking at the one on screen now (sleeveless version) the colours don't seem to match up at the seams; cheap cheap cheap.

KimP, let us know how the dress is - I too like this design. Have ordered other frocks of hers previously and unfortunately they've gone back because of the outer fabric, but I have to say the slim thing underneath did work well. Addy xxxx

OK, well it arrived today and it did fit, sort of, but too be honest I think I was larger than the size and highlighted my apple shape so that's not the dresses fault. The finishing was fine and it did look nice but far too short on me to be a dress coming mid thigh. The outer fabric was similar to Tiana B if that helps. Smooth and soft with plenty of stretch. I'm not sure about the elastication at the bottom of the inner slim thing, I suspect it would have ridden up on me. The garment didn't look cheap to my eyes and if it had been bigger (or me smaller!) I'd have kept it and worn it as a tunic.

Latest posts

Back