Michelle Hope

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Is she another brand that's winding down ? the website only has a few offerings and the rest is listed under either 'outlet' or 'clearance'. Ronnie Nicole has all but gone, Attitudes by Rene is the same, and Anttony only has 36 items that are all under Clearance.

Has the Poly/Elastene clan self combusted ???

Blooming well “hope” so (see what I did there)! Even when you consider Marla Wynne - our Chelle’s clothes are the worst in history- and her prices are (almost) as bad - at least MW has a more “user friendly “ colour palette. Ms hope’s stuff looks like a bad trip on a chessboard- that, or somebody’s vomited 🤮 over one! Good ****** riddance!

no what they tend to do is clearence most of it to bring all new in from the same ranges but some ranges like ronni nicole just dont justify being brought on now cause of the sales not being as good but michelle hope & antthony & renee are all good sellers

Is she another brand that's winding down ? the website only has a few offerings and the rest is listed under either 'outlet' or 'clearance'. Ronnie Nicole has all but gone, Attitudes by Rene is the same, and Anttony only has 36 items that are all under Clearance.

Has the Poly/Elastene clan self combusted ???
They seem to be concentration on Ruthless stuff now and far too much Marla

I can’t be doing with the vast majority of Michele’s stuff but she has done some lovely “evening/party cardies/jackets”. Plain colours, bit of sparkle and perfect for over plain camis. I’ve got 2 hanging in the wardrobe (both bought at knock down prices on clearance) which rarely see the light of day or indeed a disco ball but serve the purpose admirably when needed.

Michelle Hope stuff is very dated, as is her look, but she is very customer focused... which is more than can be said for most of the preening sleb wannabees what pass for presenters.
Not sure if her stuff is still made here or has now gone to China with the majority of Q clothing brands.

I would say good riddence to all the brands mentioned...if they have gone, the one I am surprised that seem to have disappeared is 'Together' I always thought they were popular...

Yep, agree with all the comments. Michelle Hope has always been the range for the 1950's grandma and her colours ARE lurid. Equally she has had some 'gems' over the years, and has definite sizing instead of the S M L XL etc.

With regards the rest, I wonder if the pick'n'mix poly warehouse has been hit by Covid, so affected sales. Yes, it seems that Ruthless and MW are the 'go to' brands now, with even Kimmy - who was on every week with a tsv every 6 weeks, relegated to the back benches.

Yes some hang onto their younger years hairstyle without thinking about how their face changes!
I'm sure, with the right tweaks, she could find a flattering longer hairstyle...
I have shocked myself with how much I'm enjoying longer hair than I've had for at least 30 years.

I was thinking the same about Jill Franks whose long hair could do with a cut. Maybe it was the horrible black MW jacket but she looked a bit untidy with the hair.
I’m not saying she should have a short cut. But she was on with an older model who had a below shoulder cut. Straight hair and blonde like Jill. Very sleek.
Still who am I to criticise . I’ve neglected my own hair since chemo. It didn’t grow back like it was.

I was thinking the same about Jill Franks whose long hair could do with a cut. Maybe it was the horrible black MW jacket but she looked a bit untidy with the hair.
I’m not saying she should have a short cut. But she was on with an older model who had a below shoulder cut. Straight hair and blonde like Jill. Very sleek.
Still who am I to criticise . I’ve neglected my own hair since chemo. It didn’t grow back like it was.
I know exactly what you mean Turandot, mind came back curly and white🙄!!! It does straighten when I dry it though!

Often it’s not the length it’s the no-style style and the colour. Jill F hasn't looked good since she grew it and when she was growing her fringe out I was itching for a pair of scissors.
“No-style style“ is spot on! It just hangs in my opinion and the colour is just so solid...

Jill F often implies she’s a fashion fiend but whenever she suggests how to wear an item or outfit, she seems to say she’d wear it with a black polo neck, skinny jeans and a black leather jacket. Yawn! And hardly cutting edge fashion...

I’ve got long hair but every three months I get the ends trimmed. It doesn't affect the rate at which it grows, in fact it grows like a weed. 😳 I’m afraid to admit that, when I see someone with long straggly hair, I’m really tempted to take a pair of scissors to it. That extends to Jill F’s hair and a few of the QVC models.

Latest posts

Back