Ruby quartz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OrangeLady

Registered Shopper
I can't recall which thread this issue was originally raised on, so I'm starting a new thread.

TMWNN, was it you who successfully reported them for using the name "Ruby quartz"? Are they banned from using that name?

I've just tuned in, spotted this in the previously auctioned pieces (I didn't see it live on screen):

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507_111728_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_111728_Chrome.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 8
Gemporia doesn't seem to give a stuff about even pretending to favour ethical selling any more. They appear to be going all out to grab viewers' cash no matter what. And by any means necessary.

I wonder if the lovely Ellis Ward will answer such queries about the company's selling practices on air? Or if she just reserves that time for throwing insults about like a baby chucking its toys out of its pram?

I can't recall which thread this issue was originally raised on, so I'm starting a new thread.

TMWNN, was it you who successfully reported them for using the name "Ruby quartz"? Are they banned from using that name?

I've just tuned in, spotted this in the previously auctioned pieces (I didn't see it live on screen):

Thanks for bringing this up.

They are indeed banned from using this name - but despite that, they did so again last week - and again today.

Do you know what time this will have been on-air roughly? I'll raise it yet again with the ASA.

Gemporia doesn't seem to give a stuff about even pretending to favour ethical selling any more. They appear to be going all out to grab viewers' cash no matter what. And by any means necessary.

I wonder if the lovely Ellis Ward will answer such queries about the company's selling practices on air? Or if she just reserves that time for throwing insults about like a baby chucking its toys out of its pram?

Ellis can kiss my arse. Read that out on-air Ellis - then apologise to customers for mis-selling that Tanzanite ring too :)

Thanks for bringing this up.

They are indeed banned from using this name - but despite that, they did so again last week - and again today.

Do you know what time this will have been on-air roughly? I'll raise it yet again with the ASA.
Thanks for wanting to follow this up.

I took the screenshot at 11:17am today.

Latest posts

Back