Searching.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jellybaby

Registered Shopper
Am I being a bit of a thicky?

I saw a Carole Hochman PJ set in the £10 fashion, and went away to think about it, then used the search box from the front page to find it(searching for 'carole hochman' in the box), but it didnt come up in the search.

I then went into 'Last clicks' and looked at the 'lingerie and sleepwear' section, and there it was.

I have since tried again, and it seems that if you search from the front page, the items in 'Last Clicks' don't appear.

Is it just me? surely QVC are missing a trick if that's the case??:mysmilie_438::mysmilie_438:

It is the same with other items. If you make a search for 'Taxco', for instance, you will not get the clearance items. It has been happening lately, but not always.

Is it just me? surely QVC are missing a trick if that's the case??:mysmilie_438::mysmilie_438:

Not sure if Last Clicks items appear in a general search or not but it's irrelevant tbh, as the QVC search facility is one of the cr*ppiest I've come across anywhere....ever! Absolutely useless! :mysmilie_81:

There seems to be a twilight zone on the QVC website that contains items that never appear in searches. For example - I am very keen on Michael Dawkins silver jewellery and it seems that he is no longer going to be stocked as all his stuff is now in clearance and I like to keep an eye on what is there. Before Christmas you could search the website for him but now, although there are still a couple of items left in last clicks they don't appear in any searches using permutaions of his name or descriptions of the items.

I recently did a general Google search for him as I really wanted a chain and a website came up that had a link to one - and lo and behold, when I clicked on it, it took me to QVC. They had a chain that I had never seen before and doesn't show up on any searches of their website. The website let me order it though.

Goodness knows what else there is that can't be accessed by folk like me that don't know the secret code - seems counter productive to have parts of the website that you can't access as surely they want us to buy stuff.

There seems to be a twilight zone on the QVC website that contains items that never appear in searches. For example - I am very keen on Michael Dawkins silver jewellery and it seems that he is no longer going to be stocked as all his stuff is now in clearance and I like to keep an eye on what is there. Before Christmas you could search the website for him but now, although there are still a couple of items left in last clicks they don't appear in any searches using permutaions of his name or descriptions of the items.

I recently did a general Google search for him as I really wanted a chain and a website came up that had a link to one - and lo and behold, when I clicked on it, it took me to QVC. They had a chain that I had never seen before and doesn't show up on any searches of their website. The website let me order it though.

Goodness knows what else there is that can't be accessed by folk like me that don't know the secret code - seems counter productive to have parts of the website that you can't access as surely they want us to buy stuff.

its the zone also known as "reserved for julia roberts" :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back