Seasalt Fashion TSV 05/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nice brand but a bit overpriced. QVC will never be cheap enough best wait for the sale with direct or from M&S.

I’ve bought a few pieces from QVC and have always been pleased. I’m lucky enough to have both a Seasalt and a White Stuff in the town where I live so I’ve been able to check the quality, and more importantly, the sizing before I buy.

Our shopping centre has a seasalt shop. There are about 6 dresses in the window and everyone is creased all over,not a good look.

I like Seasalt, have a fair few (cough, not saying how many) dresses, and have some nice coats too. They are a bit pricey so I tend to wait for discounts. Just bought 2 more with 20% discount. The only thing I don't like is that they do a loyalty scheme, but if you buy online, you have to either ask via email or messenger for the stamps for the purchase, or go into a store to get them. My store is around 18 miles away, so not really handy.

I have a local Seasalt shop but many of the dresses, shirts trousers are just not my style.I like their striped cotton tops and have a couple of their raincoats & knitwear.I think many of their items are overpriced for what they are but overall it is an attractive shop in colour & prints, for that you pay the prices.

I've got a couple of their tops and they are a nice quality cotton, but right now because of a shoulder problem I'm having to look out for more button-down dresses, tops and blouses. I struggled to find a plain, white button-front, short-sleeve top but got one eventually whereas they used to be ten a penny. QVC, take note. Give us some good quality, wearable and affordable basics that are not "preemyum brands" and cost upwards of £25. Plus postage which means an extra fiver, ie £30 plus.

Seasalt Cornwall Beach Glass Maxi Dress
QVC Price £66.96
Todays Special Value Price £50.97
P&P £2.95

Regular

Petite

Combine comfort and stunning summer style with this gorgeous Beach Glass maxi dress from Seasalt Cornwall. An essential staple for any warm-weather wardrobe, this beautiful printed maxi dress boasts a gentle fit and flare shape with a waistband to help provide an elegant silhouette and make the most of any body shape. Whether you're beach-bound or planning a sunny staycation, this chic, organic cotton maxi dress is the superstar that your summer wardrobe has been waiting for.

Currently only available at QVC - you won't find any of these four timeless prints in the Beach Glass dress anywhere other than QVC so make sure that you don't miss out.

Versatile summer style - from casual garden parties to fancy weddings, this easy-to-wear design can be dressed up or down to create a wonderful outfit for any occasion. Throw it on over your go-to trainers or sandals with a thin cardigan for a relaxed yet stylish look or elevate it with a linen jacket and wedges for an elegant, special-occasion outfit that's sure to turn heads.

A summer superstar for all body shapes - nothing says summer style like the relaxed comfort of a maxi dress and this beautiful design is crafted with pleat details, a mock-wrap neckline and a playful tier feature, to help you achieve a flowing, elegant look whatever your body type.

• 100% organic cotton
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black Multi
  • Heather
  • Multi
  • Navy

I looked at this (online) bc my mum is a Seasalt super-fan but my initial thought was how poor most of the prints were and not very Seasalty! Especially bad is the black for me…
Then I read they’re all currently QVC exclusives which explains it..!

Also saw the Beach glass dress in sales for around £30-£37 not so long ago…

Not sure qvc often does sleeveless items either so wonder how well that will go down…

It’s a nice enough shape but mum wouldn’t like sleeveless or the “tier” at the bottom - why do so many dresses and skirts these days have tier(s) in?!

So it’s a no from me!

You need good upper arms and a waist for this one, so it's a no from me, especially at £54. (The patterns are hideous but that's for another post).

Maybe I'm biased - I've just ordered a long-sleeve button-down shirt for £0.00 plus £4.00 p&p. It then went up by £1 and sold out so I guess I was lucky. :giggle:

Thanks for the link, Vienna. I've found out all sorts on this site.

You need good upper arms and a waist for this one, so it's a no from me, especially at £54. (The patterns are hideous but that's for another post).

Maybe I'm biased - I've just ordered a long-sleeve button-down shirt for £0.00 plus £4.00 p&p. It then went up by £1 and sold out so I guess I was lucky. :giggle:

Glad you like You Know Who site Mina. We visit their Bury store regularly and always find a bargain or two. Here`s a link to another site similar to YKW and we used to have one of their stores locally which has since closed down but I still buy stuff from them online. They sell ex famous store stuff too and I`ve had a few good buys.
https://shush-fashion.co.uk/collections/new-in

Come on Mina! Share the bargains - where did you get a shirt for free :D I did once get a Hobbs top in a charity shop for £2 - almost free.

CC

I looked at this (online) bc my mum is a Seasalt super-fan but my initial thought was how poor most of the prints were and not very Seasalty! Especially bad is the black for me…
Then I read they’re all currently QVC exclusives which explains it..!

Also saw the Beach glass dress in sales for around £30-£37 not so long ago…

Not sure qvc often does sleeveless items either so wonder how well that will go down…

It’s a nice enough shape but mum wouldn’t like sleeveless or the “tier” at the bottom - why do so many dresses and skirts these days have tier(s) in?!

So it’s a no from me!
I try and avoid anything fashion designed/made exclusively for QVC. I’ve had a couple of exclusive cross body Kipling bags. Poor quality and the straps were very narrow and cut into my shoulders. Both returned.

Come on Mina! Share the bargains - where did you get a shirt for free :D I did once get a Hobbs top in a charity shop for £2 - almost free.

CC
It was the link I posted if you click on Vienna's name in my post - youknowwhos.co.uk/products/ladies-striped-shirt
I saw it advertised for £0.00 plus p&p so I ordered it and it went through at that (non)-price, but I think they must have made a mistake because they then put it up to £1.00 plus p&p. Mostly gone now but I'm looking forward to my long-sleeve white shirt with vertical black stripes, collar and cuffs - and a pocket. Here it is. If you're a size 8, you're in luck.

Latest posts

Back