Set of 9 Rose Embossed Flameless Wax Candles with Gift Boxes OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Set of 9 Rose Embossed Flameless Wax Candles with Gift Boxes
Item Number: 705014
QVC Price £22.00
One Time Only Price £17.52
P&P £4.95

A set of nine decorative wax flameless candles that come in sets of three in three colours, cream, gold and silver and each are embossed with a rose pattern. These flameless candles are great gifts as they come in attractive gift boxes ready to use as a present, and will also make a real treat for yourself.

Indoor use only
Timer function: 6 hour on/18 hours off
Candles (h x w): 6cm x 8cm (2.3" x 3.1")

Contains:

3 x cream rose embossed flameless candles
3 x gold rose embossed flameless candles
3 x silver rose embossed flameless candles
9 x CR2032 batteries

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705014

That description on their website is really confusing - you have to choose between cream, gold or silver in order to buy... yet the description suggests you can get a mixed set of three of each colour.

Yeah - I really like them - do we know which day they'll be on? I'd like to see the presentation to be sure there isn't a mixed colours option.

I doubt CS would know as they'll only have the info from the listing.

naughty, naughty SCW... go sit on the naughty step! :mysmilie_13: :mysmilie_50:
I actually like these too, I want them in gold and silver actually, but i'm not supposed to know about them... if I buy them now am I breaking rules? :mysmilie_11:

I'm a sucker for sparkly lights so I've gone for the gold set as well... £21 (inc P&P) is good for three sets of three candles (with timer function and gift boxes).

I'm really looking forward to them.

This is a prime example of why it's great to get a heads up from SCW - without his detective work I'd have probably missed out on this.

Thanks Ian, you're a :star:.

Thanks Ian. These were shown in the last hour today 10 - 12 midday.
If any one wants to see what the options were, 9 of one colour, ie 9 cream, 9 gold or 9 silver.

Last edited:
Thanks Ian. These were shown in the last hour today 10 - 12 midday.
If any one wants to see what the options were, 9 of one colour, ie 9 cream, 9 gold or 9 silver.

Yep they were on as a Christmas Surprise Price.

Mine arrived today too.

Opened 1 box of 3......and one of the 3 doesn't switch off!!

Will try the others tomorrow.

I got the gold, I like them but they light doesn't show through the candle which it looked like on tv.

Mine arrived today too.

Opened 1 box of 3......and one of the 3 doesn't switch off!!

Will try the others tomorrow.

I got the gold, I like them but they light doesn't show through the candle which it looked like on tv.

i have got a but fed up with having to return xmas stuff thats faulty or looks gross.

Latest posts

Back