Shirley Ballas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I actually find Ballas a bit 'dated' in her appearance, like old Ruthless. They can wear the most glamorous evening dress going, but it still doesn't make any difference. Or is it just me ?
This is obviously why my husband confuses her with Dorian. Having written that he also gets her mixed up with Arlene Phillips & he's called her Arlene Foster on a number of occasions, poor old love 😕

Arlene Foster!!,!😜😜😜😜
I know! When the recent court case began he confused me big time getting the Arlene's mixed up as I couldn't understand why a choreographer had security. I know he's had several eye operations so reading small print was a chore & both surnames start with the same sound but this was a hilarious mix up.

"WHERE'S THE RING?

I’d love to make my toyboy boyfriend husband number three – after all, you can always get divorced, says Shirley Ballas"

I think that comment in The Sun confirms my earlier point. I wouldn't blame him if he ran screaming for the hills !!

Head judge on Strictly.

That explains it then!! I only watched Strictly once at Mum's and I got banned from the livingroom for saying it was shite all the way through when she was trying to watch it. She now knows how to record things when I visit :D:D

CC

Love Strictly, every year I dread another ringer or them changing the format so much that it turns into Love Island type of thing.

It was brilliant last year because of Covid , no crying grannies, no hooping and a’hollerin in the audience just good dancing and wasn’t Bill Bailey a breath of fresh air. Not sure he was the best dancer but sure as hell put in the best effort and Oti could make even Mr L look good!

Haven't decided who l’m Interested in this year as I stopped reading the pre show hype a few years ago and will judge by the effort made in the first 2 weeks. I’m pretty good at picking the winner even though I can’t dance a step!

Personally I think this programme scraped the bottom of the Z listers barrel years ago, and its casting directors are now desperate for anyone on the tele to take part. I mean God Almighty why the hell has Gordon Ramsay's daughter been chosen ? I've only heard of Dan wottsisname and Greg Wise, and that's it !
Instead of paying thousands for these nobodies to take part, why not go in a different direction and get members of the Armed Forces, NHS, firefighters, RNLI, police, care workers etc to take part. I would find it a pleasure to watch and much more rewarding.

My friend eats, sleeps and dreams Strictly. In the past she`s followed their tours and laps up every bit of info about the pro dancers. She`s on my facebook and come the start of the new Strictly season I block her posts because it will be umpteen posts a day about the dancers, the celeb dancers, the judges and everything from the outfits they wear to the judges marks and beyond. She follows all the extra shows too and comments daily about them. It does my head in !

Tin hat on, but I too am pleased Anton is a judge this year because it means we no longer have to watch his Latin dances!

I am hoping they continue to film it under strict covid conditions which means we won’t get the stupid audience screeching and clapping throughout the dances. It drives me nuts! And I can’t bear some of those shmaltzy videos either. Actually I have to start watching late so I can FF through a lot of irritants. And that is even though I am in a mellow mood as I watch it whilst having a few 🍷🍷🍷.

Latest posts

Back