Skechers TSV 11/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Supermum

Registered Shopper
Hi does anyone kindly know when the next Skechers TSV will be ?? I’m after a new pair of winter boots as love the comfort of theirs, before I purchase from elsewhere? Kind regards.

Hi does anyone kindly know when the next Skechers TSV will be ?? I’m after a new pair of winter boots as love the comfort of theirs, before I purchase from elsewhere? Kind regards.
I have last years boots and I love them to bits fabulously comfy and still look as good as new

They’re great aren’t they, I already have the chuggas but would love another pair so was hoping for a TSV sometime soon!

I always check out ebay and amazon for skechers - some amazing deals to be had. Also mandmdirect where I've bought Skechers boots and shoes in clearance and sales for at least £20 less than QVC, even at their TSV prices.

99% of my footwear is Skechers - trainer type and sandals, plus boots for winter. I did have some BOB slippers but they finally bit the dust. I really don’t think that I need any more. 😉

They look good as a walking boot but not for me. Bit disappointing as I was looking forward to possibly buying my first sketchers boots. Will have to have a look and see what else is on offer.

Like these very much, especially for £57 and with relaxed fit. I always go up a size in walking boots to allow for thick socks so I hope they don't have just the sizes that appear on the link. Hopefully the presenters will tell us if we need to go up or if they've allowed for thick walking socks. Hopefully? Or will they just bang on about memory foam, trendy style, colours, dressing them up or dressing them down or wearing them with "your" Centigrade jacket, "your" maxi skirt, "your" skinny jeans or "your" crisp, white shirt? - things that walkers tbh aren't overly bothered about.

I got the card too. They very much look like a walking boot. I am officially interested!
I am rather interested myself but this style of walking/hiking boot was popular last winter (probably every winter, I don’t know, but I particularly noticed a lot last year) and I bought a couple of pairs - one on Amazon and one from M&S. Whoops, how did that happen? I think I’ll have to resist the TSV. :(

Latest posts

Back