Skechers TSV 23/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That would be right, mum has just ordered my crimbo slippers today (Skechers Meow ones) oh well, I love the ones she’s ordered me

I'd love it to be the apparel. What d'you reckon, Super? Think they'l stick to the staples?

That would be right, mum has just ordered my crimbo slippers today (Skechers Meow ones) oh well, I love the ones she’s ordered me
I just ordered some Skechers BOBs slippers from Pavers.co.uk for mum. Her last pair from QVC lasted a few years.

From £54.78 on amazon at the moment. Looks a good, solid boot and has very good reviews. The million dollar question is, will they change the TSV, do a "made for QVC" offer (hopefully not) or buy all surplus stock and up the price?

Attachments

• Skechers TSV 1.jpg
    Skechers TSV 1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 277
  • Skechers TSV 2.jpg
    Skechers TSV 2.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 254
  • Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 274
  • Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 239
  • Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 245
Oh for God's sake, who's going to buy that? Well I mean not me. I want a burgundy calf length boot that's suitable for winter. Do you think I can find such a thing??? Pavers have a maybe. This TSV is little more than a clumpy trainer, neither one thing or another. Bahhhh.

CC

Oh for God's sake, who's going to buy that? Well I mean not me. I want a burgundy calf length boot that's suitable for winter. Do you think I can find such a thing??? Pavers have a maybe. This TSV is little more than a clumpy trainer, neither one thing or another. Bahhhh.

CC

They look like walking (hike) boots to me. I use mine for a lot of other stuff... Snow, Christmas markets, anywhere where I think I might be standing about and it is cold or people might stand on my toes. Comfort not style.

I wear my Emu fur lined waterproof boots for wet grass dog walking (now in their 4th year), my Bearclaw boots in cold weather, and yellow Croc wellies in the rain. Every brand and his wife are now 'doing' the hiker/biker look. Like sheep, they all follow.

I wear my Emu fur lined waterproof boots for wet grass dog walking (now in their 4th year), my Bearclaw boots in cold weather, and yellow Croc wellies in the rain. Every brand and his wife are now 'doing' the hiker/biker look. Like sheep, they all follow.
BEARCLAW love it Brissles!!

Skechers Trego Alpine Trail Waterproof Boot
Item Number: 190479
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.94
P&P £4.95

Whether you're a keen hiker, a casual walker or you simply need some practical footwear for daily dog walks, the Trego Alpine Trail boots are the perfect companion for all types of outdoor pursuits. Even when it's raining, their water-resistant design ensures there will be no stopping you from venturing out there. Skechers has also packed them with anti-slip, shock-absorbing, cushioning features and more, so no matter how far you're trekking they'll help keep your feet comfortable as well as dry.

Adventure is out there - from woodland wanders and riverside walks to hill-top pursuits and countryside rambles, there's much to discover off road. Wherever your outdoor adventures take you, these boots will ensure you feel confident underfoot with their high-top design helping to provide plenty of support - even when going off the beaten track.

Find a colour to suit - there's a design to suit every walker with five fantastic colour options to choose from. Black and Navy both have very classic, timeless looks with contrasting blue details, while Tan, Natural and Chocolate are all in adventure-ready neutrals but include a splash of pink detail for a stylish finish.

Your perfect fit - this style is true to size, so select your usual shoe size for the perfect fit.

• Lace up fastenings with metal eyelets
  • Soft, smooth suede uppers with stitching accents
  • Durable synthetic overlays on the toe and heel
  • Seam sealed water-resistant construction
  • Side suede overlays for added stability
  • Air-cooled memory foam insoles
  • Relaxed Fit for a more comfortable, roomy fit at the toe and
    forefoot
  • Shock absorbing midsoles
  • Rubber all-terrain, anti-slip traction outsoles
  • Soft fabric boot lining
  • Side 'S' embossed logo
  • Padded collar and tongue
  • Mesh fabric panels at tongue and collar
  • Outer: suede; inner: textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 5.4cm (2.1")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Navy
  • Natural
  • Tan
  • Chocolate

All measurements are approximate

They look like walking (hike) boots to me. I use mine for a lot of other stuff... Snow, Christmas markets, anywhere where I think I might be standing about and it is cold or people might stand on my toes. Comfort not style.
I bought the previous Skechers TSV that was similar to this. They are extremely comfortable and didn’t need bedding in. I bought blue first, liked so much that I went back and bought in black but now quite fancy these in chocolate. I have huge problems with my joints and have very painful feet so now have to go for comfort all of the time.

Latest posts

Back