Silentnight Down Touch DuPont Anti Allergen Mattress Topper
Item Number: 813585
P&P £2.95
Advanced Order for 31/05/21

Single QVC Price £42 Todays Special Value Price £35

Double QVC Price £53 Todays Special Value Price £44

King Size QVC Price £58 Todays Special Value Price £48

Super King Size QVC Price £61 Todays Special Value Price £51

This Down Touch Dupont Anti Allergen Mattress Topper from Silentnight boasts a sumptuous 900gsm Dupont fill that creates a soft, bouncy layer over the mattress and elastic straps on each corner to help hold it in place. Catch some Zzzs in comfort with this seriously soft mattress topper, which will add an extra layer of bounce to your bed so you feel like you're sleeping on a cloud.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Down Touch DuPont Anti Allergen Mattress Topper directly from Silentnight-bedding.co.uk, you’d pay for the Single: £90, Double: £123, King: £139, Super King: £161. So for our Today's Special Value price for the Single: £35 plus P&P, you’re saving £52.05, Double: £44 plus P&P, you’re saving £76.05, King: £48 plus P&P, you’re saving £88.05, Super King: £51 plus P&P, you’re saving £107.05.

Delivered directly from Silentnight - please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK mainland only.

Upgrade your sleep space - if you feel like your bed could be softer but you don't want to invest in a whole new mattress, this topper provides a luxe cushioned layer that you'll love to sink into after a long day. It'll transform your bed into a super-soft haven, ready to take you to the land of nod.

DuPont Fibres - these fibres are designed to feel light, soft and bouncy, just like down, and provide extra comfort and durability. They also offer superior loft and rebound to keep your topper feeling fuller for longer and retain its shape.

Anti-allergy - this topper contains anti-allergy fibres that are specially treated to help combat the build-up of bacteria and dust mites, working to keep bedding feeling fresh.

Easy to care for - this topper can be popped into the washing machine whenever it needs freshening up, so you can enjoy that clean bed feeling. Plus, the Dupont fibres inside will ensure it maintains its shape and bounce, even after a wash!

Guarantee - Silentnight offer a two year guarantee on this topper. For more information please see the attached PDF.

• 100% polyester hollowfibre
  • Machine washable at 40C

Measurements:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm (35.4" x 74.8")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm (53.1" x 74.8")
  • King: 153cm x 203cm (60.2" x 80")
  • Super King: 183cm x 203cm (72" x 79.9")

• Depth (all sizes): 6cm (2.4")

Weights:

• Single: 1.4kg
  • Double: 1.9kg
  • King: 2.1kg
  • Super King: 2.4kg

All measurements are approximate

Anyone going for this?

Having just got rid of my waterbed, I now need some new bedding.

I also went for the recent TSV pillows, chose FIRM but were a bit too solid for me, but I'm getting used to them.

I've had a memory foam topper [hot] (back when there was legendary thread about them on here); a feather topper [too soft]; my 22 y/o has a wool topper [nice but needs regular airing to stop it from getting too solid] and I'm on what's considered the best topper by mattress experts, a latex one [expensive but worth it]. I have done so much research on mattresses and toppers, though I don't claim to be an expert throught the years and the one thing that bothers me about this topper is 100% polyester.

It's all a case of what suits you in the end I firmly believe, when all's said and done, I prefer totally natural due to allergies, freshness and heat. As you've just gotten rid of your waterbed Stratto, this topper is a good starting point for you to see what you think but in truth - it depends what your replacement mattress is. My latex is on top of a highly pocket sprung firm bed and in all quite a firm experience but this topper from QVC professes to be a copy of down so should be quite soft.

I've had a memory foam topper [hot] (back when there was legendary thread about them on here); a feather topper [too soft]; my 22 y/o has a wool topper [nice but needs regular airing to stop it from getting too solid] and I'm on what's considered the best topper by mattress experts, a latex one [expensive but worth it]. I have done so much research on mattresses and toppers, though I don't claim to be an expert throught the years and the one thing that bothers me about this topper is 100% polyester.

It's all a case of what suits you in the end I firmly believe, when all's said and done, I prefer totally natural due to allergies, freshness and heat. As you've just gotten rid of your waterbed Stratto, this topper is a good starting point for you to see what you think but in truth - it depends what your replacement mattress is. My latex is on top of a highly pocket sprung firm bed and in all quite a firm experience but this topper from QVC professes to be a copy of down so should be quite soft.
Until I get around to modifying my water bed frame with slats (to provide airflow) I am sleeping on a single mattress. It is a good Relyon one.

Until I get back to the double bed I intend to use the TSV mattress topper folded in half (I've ordered the super king size to fit my water bed frame) so it should be super-luxurious on my single mattress.

BTW the mattress is OK on it's own, but the double mattress it will eventually go onto is not as good (from Lidl in fact).

There doesn't seen to be "ASK A QUESTION" for this item.

I have looked at other Silentnight similar or same items online, eg Argos.

Argos quote an EAN number, so I wanted to ask if the Q one had a number to identify it.

EDIT - - - despite Q's claims about the price on the Silentnight website, it is not even mentioned there.

But the ones they do sell have "airflow" sides to improve ventilation, the Q one doesn't.

Last edited:
I was just thinking, imagine a polyester topper being like a duvet under you, with this one SN are saying will provide a down like sensation and is anti allergy, so what they are doing is trying to match feather for feel and give you anti allery properties which a normal polyester topper will not. Re returning it, depends if it weighs a lot, QVC will collect at a certain point, can't remember what it is.

I still have my QVC memory foam topper, must be 15 years old but still in good condition. I feel the cold so it keeps me warm. The mattress has been changed. I tried to do away with the topper but I bought a mattress that was too firm so the topper went back on.

I still have my QVC memory foam topper, must be 15 years old but still in good condition. I feel the cold so it keeps me warm. The mattress has been changed. I tried to do away with the topper but I bought a mattress that was too firm so the topper went back on.
I bought one years ago, it was rolled up and covered in plastic, but it was badly damaged so I refused to accept it. It may have been from Q or IW, I can't remember.

Can you believe anything QVC say?

I've been doing a lot of research on the mattress topper.

Firstly, Q said something like "if you were to go on Silentnight's own website, you would see that they are charging almost twice as much" (or something like that). I remember them saying that you could buy the super king size from us for the price you'd pay for a single on their own website.

So I went onto their site, they don't even sell anything comparable, the ones they sell seem superior (eg more filling and a ventilated sidewall) and nowhere near twice the TSV price. SO YOU CAN'T GO ON THEIR SITE AND COMPARE PRICES!

Having spent a long time on the phone, the Q one is especially made for them, and no doubt down to a price, and not available anywhere else, so Q must have just made up the full price off the top of their heads!

BTW the current non-TSV price for the largest size is only £3 more, so the TSV saved me £3!!!

In any case, they are not even made by Silentnight, but by another company that uses their name under licence. They also make "specials" for other retailers, even for Amazon.

I am quite angry about the misleading presentation, and the paltry £3 saving from the normal QVC price, and the pie in the sky made-up Silentnight prices.

At least I can cancel as it is on AO.

EDIT - - - the video on the Q website is NOT the TSV presentation, but a slightly different topper. So I can no longer check the misleading info spouted for the TSV.

Last edited:
I’ve tried more toppers than would more than pay for a luxurious bed! Most are too sweaty.

My latest one is from JLP and is not sweaty as it’s natural product.

We need a new bed but is so difficult to get the right one and it’s not a cheap excerise.

The TSV topper is for sale on www.silentnight-bedding.co.uk. Superking is £161.
That is NOT the genuine Silentnight website, so I don't know what it is.

This is the genuine website - - -

And this is what happens when you click on ABOUT US - - -

We're sorry, that page doesn't exist​

It looks like the page you requested seems to be asleep. Please go to the homepage to find your way.

Latest posts

Back