Slim 'n Lift Pack of 2 Caresse Lace Sleeveless Tops TSV 07/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Slim 'n Lift Pack of 2 Caresse Lace Sleeveless Tops
Item Number: 157405
QVC Price £46.00
Today's Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

Designed to gently smooth and shape your figure, this set of two pretty sleeveless tops features a delicate, all-over floral lace design and a V-neckline. Sleek, feminine tops to wear with everything from jeans to skirts, or layered with jackets and jumpers, this Slim 'n Lift duo will make a flattering, versatile addition to any wardrobe.

Versatile colour palette - the tops are available in a range of fantastic colours to suit every style. Choose from the classic Ivory and Black, the muted, sophisticated hues of Plum and Charcoal, and the more vibrant shades of Coral and Cobalt and Emerald Green and Royal Blue - all perfect for showing off your personality and taking your outfit to the next level.

Wear them your way - these chic, lace tops will add figure-flattering, feminine style to a casual daytime look, paired with jeans or a skirt and worn with a blazer or cardigan. In the evenings, team with tailored trousers or slim-fit jeans and heels for a sleek party look.

V-neckline

Sleeveless

Straight hemline

92% nylon, 8% elastane

Hand wash cold

Colour options:

Ivory and Black

Plum and Charcoal

Coral and Cobalt

Emerald Green and Royal Blue

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 84.3cm (33.2"), M: 88.4cm (34.8"), L: 92.5cm (36.4"), XL: 96.5cm (38"), 2XL: 100.6cm (39.6")

Length (all sizes): 67.3cm (26.5")

Behind the brand

Slim 'n Lift is a stylish shapewear range that offers a variety of great designs to help you smooth and shape your figure. Choose from shaping shorts, flattering bras, slips and more to help you create a sleeker silhouette whatever the outfit and occasion.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157405

Any thoughts on these?

Sizing, comfort, scratchy, breathable, tacky etc?

Just spotted 92% nylon can't imagine wanting to wear that against my skin for a whole day. Love to get any views and experiences though.

I am not sure what they will feel like but Kathy Taylor is wearing one on the Morning Show. It is not a flattering look, she looks like she has a couple of spare tyres round her middle. So if you are not a model that is what you will look like. Thanks Kathy, l am not being unkind but l have to say you are a great advert for NOT buying it!

I am not sure what they will feel like but Kathy Taylor is wearing one on the Morning Show. It is not a flattering look, she looks like she has a couple of spare tyres round her middle. So if you are not a model that is what you will look like. Thanks Kathy, l am not being unkind but l have to say you are a great advert for NOT buying it!

I was just going to post exactly the same thing Whitesnake!

They look very uncomfortable. A kind of pantie girdle for the upper half, same kind of lacy finish some types of pantie girdles used to have too.

I did not think any of the women looked particularly good in them but an older blond woman had a scary face, would not like to cross her at all.

The lace top looks ghastly and none of the women wearing this looked good. The way that this is presented is also very strange. Why are all the models dressed with short skirts, skin tight leggings etc. They all look like mutton dressed as lamb. Unless you are a teenager, you would not be wanting to dress like this surely.

I did not think any of the women looked particularly good in them but an older blond woman had a scary face, would not like to cross her at all.

I doubt she has ever modeled before not for clothing anyway the way she is caressing her own body and posing and the expression on her face ..... do they use mostly their own models because the `guest` wants to give her friends and family a job or do the usual Q models not want the job?!!

I can't stand the woman guest, can't abide her so never channel hop when she's on, she's so crass and rough as sand paper.

I just switched on for the last 10 minutes and oh my god those 2 models, where on earth did they get them, they were terrible and the older lady on the left could have smiled slightly

I just switched on for the last 10 minutes and oh my god those 2 models, where on earth did they get them, they were terrible and the older lady on the left could have smiled slightly
Could be wrong but doesn't the guest presenter's daughter appear with her sometimes?

She was on the launch hour because I watched it. Can't stand the presentation style of that woman, Janey. OH even commented on her.

Neither is Julia Roberts in the 6 pm show. More spare tyres than a tyre shop.

Ooh how all your posts have made me laugh, I didn't realise this was the tsv and put Q on when I got in from work which was after 7 pm, I just thought what a lovely colour the top was that Julia had on, but when I saw it on the models on the video, it looks absolutely awful on them, so unflattering, and the women modelling it, well, they look so miserable, but then I would be if I had to go on tv wearing that, it has made my evening, thanks for such great posts!

I'm assuming there were a lot of t**s on show today.............and a lot of slim n lift too. :mysmilie_17:

Janey always brings her own models... I don't recall her using the usual QVC models who do other lingerie shows... Spanx, Vercella Vita, Ahh Bra and other lingerie brands tend to use the models we are used to seeing. I like that better, as we've seen them in and out of clothes, so get a better idea. Janey's models always look rather dour, and definitely cannot be doing any modelling apart from for Slim & Lift (I assume she drags them along to other shows she promotes the product at). I always get more than a whiff of Lily Savage about the whole lot of them, I'm afraid. [off topic, I know, but ... Oh how I wish Paul O'Grady hadn't closed the door on his alter-ego... I thought Lily's observations very acute as well as very funny.]

Latest posts

Back