Slim n Lift TSV 18/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great minds KWC

Although it did get me wondering about a QVC demo .......

Would love the before and after shots

:mysmilie_454:

But who would demo them.....?

Charlie & his 'slow reveal'....? (Please god no!)

Craig? Just....no! (Though he would probably announce he already has some....in his 'tiny flat'! lol)

Simon? (He would appear wearing a pair he'd had made especially out of a NN duvet cover.....!)

Dale? (Are his much proclaimed 'fat sausage fingers' his only manly quality.....not that I really want to find out......not before teatime anyway! Bleurgh!)

Anthony? (Oh sh*te, he left, what a bummer..........!)

Miceal? (Too tiny....they'd probably find him curled up inside the 'pocket' of a pair in the Green Room, fast asleep....aww, bless!)

Rich.....? (*thought deleted, phew!*)

Julian? (Probably already owns some, the plonker.....!)

:sweat:

Sorry Frazzled but it's JBD's fault, she put the thought into my head in the first place, she made me do it......it's not my fault.....honest! :mysmilie_50:

But who would demo them.....?

Charlie & his 'slow reveal'....? (Please god no!)

Craig? Just....no! (Though he would probably announce he already has some....in his 'tiny flat'! lol)

Simon? (He would appear wearing a pair he'd had made especially out of a NN duvet cover.....!)

Dale? (Are his much proclaimed 'fat sausage fingers' his only manly quality.....not that I really want to find out......not before teatime anyway! Bleurgh!)

Anthony? (Oh sh*te, he left, what a bummer..........!)

Miceal? (Too tiny....they'd probably find him curled up inside the 'pocket' of a pair in the Green Room, fast asleep....aww, bless!)

Rich.....? (*thought deleted, phew!*)

Julian? (Probably already owns some, the plonker.....!)

:sweat:

LOVE IT
(although feeling slightly queasy)

Ladies, I urge you not to waste your money (as I have in the past). Ever wondered why the models are always standing up and standing still in the demos? It's because as soon as you move, sit down, bend over, get in the car, pick the baby up etc etc they roll down from the top and then you have an ugly roll of fabric around your waist as well as a roll of fat! You'll never wear them.

CC

Quite right CC however I did love the spanx ones, (when they were cheaper in the good old days on Q). They were high waisted, brilliant & so comfy on a bitterly cold day when I had period pain as were very supportive.

Latest posts

Back