So frustrating!!!

diamondgirl

Now a Gran to Olivia May
I know I may have moaned before on this subject but I find it so so so frustrating to have to pay for a phone call to TJC(0844 phone number) customer services when it is their mistake and not mine!!!!!.
I went online to make a purchase:

1. It would not accept my card ( there was nothing wrong with it I checked at my bank)
2. It would not accept my second card " " " " " " "
3. I phoned and asked to pay on the phone and was told " we cannot do that"
4. I go back to the website and pay using the original card!!!!!
5. The goods arrive, but there are duplicate items!!!
6. I try to communicate by using the chat facility on the website, I type in the info and then the chat box disappeared!!!.
7. I try again and am told I have been blocked from using the chat box??????
8. I phone and tell them !

For a company that bothers to send emails asking why you have not visited them lately ( I visit most days and make purchases) and says if you are not happy to contact them by phone or email(which they seldom answer) I find it so so so frustrating that I have to pay to let you know your mistakes. I often wonder who sends these "we care about your custom and you are important to us" emails. I actually feel like no one cares and sorry to say it again but its so FRUSTRATING!!!!!

gemcherub

VIP Shopper
Sounds a right pain! I can't stand it all, I get so stressed. I always email Rupinder, shes wonderful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andreassft
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks