Something really for nothing

shopperholic

VIP Shopper

Last edited:

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
Thanks for that, just ordered, went through without a problem.

Had to update my credit card, it was about 10 years out of date!

I thought the item may be free but with lots of PP, but that was free too.

It looks very useful.

MrMarple

VIP Shopper
Thanks Shopper, I've just ordered a couple as well 👍

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
Now that’s service, ordered for free, delivered for free, I thought for nothing they’d take a lot longer to be delivered but no, they’ve already been despatched 😃

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
Now that’s service, ordered for free, delivered for free, I thought for nothing they’d take a lot longer to be delivered but no, they’ve already been despatched 😃
So has mine, if it had been QVC I wouldn't even bother to look for a few more days.

Marina

VIP Shopper
Could this have been a glitch on the system? it's now 12.99 plus 2.99. I was late.

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
Could this have been a glitch on the system? it's now 12.99 plus 2.99. I was late.
It could’ve been but the fact it’s a relatively cheap item it was more like what they’ve done in the past. Last year they gave away a set of cutlery for nothing, all you paid was the postage of £2.99. They also done those Perfect Cookers for a fiver when everywhere else they were selling for about £30-£40. It’s best to check the website every now and again you might grab a bargain 😃👍

Bettyboo

VIP Shopper
They will be on eBay next week at £10 each. I’ve already got something similar had it for years same make. I get my windows cleaned these days So I use mine as a clothes prop.

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
I can't find the original post about this, and the search didn't help at all.

I received my 3 window mops today, but won't open for a few days to allow Covid-19 to die, apparently it can take 3 days on cardboard.

Has anyone else had theirs yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaild
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks