Something really for nothing

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
Yes I got mine today too 😃 I’ve opened them, they’re well packaged and look really good quality. The husband is doing the windows tomorrow with them. I’m quite impressed Strato. ❤

Bettyboo

VIP Shopper
I can’t understand why anyone would need three of these as you can only wash one window at a time. Enjoy.

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
I can’t understand why anyone would need three of these as you can only wash one window at a time. Enjoy.
I’ll explain it seen as though you don’t understand, see if I can help, I got three to keep a set and give my sons one each. You’re right you can only wash one set of windows at a time, but you can put one set in the car to use on the windscreen and windows, third reason could be to use one set and put the others away for when the set you’re using wears out, there’s a whole host of reasons why you’d get three, hope that helps 👍😃

Bettyboo

VIP Shopper
I’ll explain it seen as though you don’t understand, see if I can help, I got three to keep a set and give my sons one each. You’re right you can only wash one set of windows at a time, but you can put one set in the car to use on the windscreen and windows, third reason could be to use one set and put the others away for when the set you’re using wears out, there’s a whole host of reasons why you’d get three, hope that helps 👍😃
Ok I accept your reason but if they are anything like the one I have they will last years and as I said I use mine as a clothes prop these days as I have a window cleaner who does them.

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
Ok I accept your reason but if they are anything like the one I have they will last years and as I said I use mine as a clothes prop these days as I have a window cleaner who does them.

We have a window cleaner team too but I’m not sure if we’ll see them this side of 2020, the window products don’t eat anything though or have a shelf life unlike lotions and potions, that and the fact they were free 😃 means nothings lost 😃

grovesy

VIP Shopper
We have a window cleaner team too but I’m not sure if we’ll see them this side of 2020, the window products don’t eat anything though or have a shelf life unlike lotions and potions, that and the fact they were free 😃 means nothings lost 😃
I have noticed window cleaners still visiting here.

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
I have noticed window cleaners still visiting here.
Ours aren’t coming for the foreseeable, they put a note through the door yesterday afternoon saying they apologise but have decided to take government advice, after the notes are all posted, staying in doors.

Bettyboo

VIP Shopper
Our window cleaner told us he wouldn’t be coming until lock down is over so OH cleaned all the downstairs ones including patio doors inside and out. I’m not too bothered about upstairs and the windows were not too bad as we have had little or no rain and wind for the last four weeks. I have to say the Karcher we bought last year did a pretty good job.

SisterBliss

It could’ve been but the fact it’s a relatively cheap item it was more like what they’ve done in the past. Last year they gave away a set of cutlery for nothing, all you paid was the postage of £2.99. They also done those Perfect Cookers for a fiver when everywhere else they were selling for about £30-£40. It’s best to check the website every now and again you might grab a bargain 😃👍
Can't believe I missed this. Our windows are flippin 'filthy,thanks to the council sweepy hoovermobile coming round recently. Bah.

AndiK

VIP Shopper
How did I miss this?! Next time you post such an offer, can you shout a bit louder please, shopperholic!

My last four orders with IW were all things I read about on here, thanks to you (it’s a good thing!): spiraliser, slow cooker thing, Elizabeth Grant cleansers and vacuum storage bags. Been very happy indeed with all.

(Actually, the storage bags might have been someone else, Akimbo maybe?)

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
How did I miss this?! Next time you post such an offer, can you shout a bit louder please, shopperholic!

My last four orders with IW were all things I read about on here, thanks to you (it’s a good thing!): spiraliser, slow cooker thing, Elizabeth Grant cleansers and vacuum storage bags. Been very happy indeed with all.

(Actually, the storage bags might have been someone else, Akimbo maybe?)
Will do Andi luv, hope you and yours are well ❤ xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birlasector43noida
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks