Sorry we are unable to process your order at this time...WHAT is that all about

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rubyrat

Registered Shopper
Trying to place order on line.Hope new web site is better.I have phoned Qcut otherwise I would of missed out on Yankee bargin price...

I had that earlier today, it happens quite a lot
and I changed to a different browser and it was fine
it sometimes happens if you have put items in your basket earlier
and not checked them out
the way to fix this is to clear your cookies

I usually have to close and reopen the browser. Very annoying when you're trying to get something quick before it sells out!! Then missing out on Cashback :mad:

Has anybody tried a review yet? My nickname was in use yesterday, even though I was logged into my account using my nickname :rolleyes:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Has anybody tried a review yet? My nickname was in use yesterday, even though I was logged into my account using my nickname :rolleyes:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Yes Capirossi I tried yesterday and was told my nickname was already in use ... I couldn't be bothered to think of a new nickname at the time (and didn't really want to to be honest, I want to review as me not someone else!) so didn't post the review after all

No I have not received it ....looking at FB a lot of peeps not impressed with the new one..

I had the same problem about the name when trying to post a review - ended up adding a number after my original nickname and it went through

I don't like the new website at all, the old one was much better. It states that things are in stock, not on easy pay and then when you try later, not in stock and on easy pay, hope they get it sorted too.

Latest posts

Back