Strivectin TSV 12/02/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Salon Skincare also have some great priced trio sets of Strivectin in stock at the moment with free delivery and a choice of Strivectin gift if you spend more than £79.00 but you'll need to remember to add the one you want to your basket before you check out :up:

JRs Ego - Salonskincare has some BUT it has different wording on the tube... could you just let me know if this is the right 'stretchmark' cream as it doesn't say 'for existing stretchmarks'?

Thanks

http://www.salonskincare.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/12953

The linked product will work well for stretchmarks. In fact, SD should never be relegated just to stretch marks. It has amazing effects head to toe

The existing stretch mark formulation has a special ingredient that re-builds the torn skin collagen structure (you might notice little valleys and dips in the skin surface) and the existing stretch mark formula will 'fill-in' these little valleys as this cream encourages fresh cell turnover. Sometimes the newer bottles are worded differently but the formula is the same, if not better.

So to sum up, if your skin looks damaged, go for the stretch mark concentrate (your link) the temptation to over-use is so easy, remember a PEA size goes a long way

Last edited:
what a damn shame the TSV has only 7ml of StriVectin Tightening Face & Neck Cream This formula blows EVERYTHING out of the water. Sadly 7ml is not enough to see results, user ideally requires 25ml to notice a difference...but when you do, and you will, its jaw dropping (a tight jaw) :tongue:

I don't know the item number but the TSV will be

4 Piece Power to Change Collection
120ml StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate
7ml StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate
7ml Tightening Face Serum
50ml Tightening and Sculpting Face & Neck Cream
This sounds very much like last Strivectin TSV and I saw it on Q only last week for £91 but no longer.
I did buy a number of those sets from cheapsmells when on offer at £25 per set, an absolute bargain for these sizes even now.

Have just ordered the Judith Williams TSV! I decided to get off the skincare bandwagon a while ago & decided to stay with Liz Earle for some time.I got tired of buying the latest wonder product then having to get cleanser, toner, night cream, day cream & it goes on! I have always invested in the best of skincare ( more mid range than the very high end stuff) but in my 60's I have a fairly good skin, few wrinkles but loss of firmness (obviously).I don't believe anything other than surgery (& I won't go there) will have a real effect on my skin.So I concentrate on cleansing & moisturising well & using sun protection.I am amused when presenters use those in their 30's & 40's as examples of aging skin.Suppose I am off the radar anyway?

My experience of this range is steer clear. I have dry sensitive skin and it made it even worse. Never seen so many wrinkles on my neck after just a week of using it.

Just in case anyone wants to order from Salon Skincare... I had an email from them today with a 10% discount code:

VAL10 - valid until 14th Feb on items not in sale.

Here's their range:

http://www.salonskincare.co.uk/index.php/manufacturers_id/15

Plus there is a free gift (worth £41) if you spend over £79 on Strivectin (before the 10% discount). or a mystery freebie if you spend over £60 on any brands.

I usually buy my Philip Kingsley shampoo from this site - and it's free delivery on all orders over £20.

I tried some Strivectin from TKMaxx and it also burned my skin. Thankfully I'd only patch tested it.

what a damn shame the TSV has only 7ml of StriVectin Tightening Face & Neck Cream This formula blows EVERYTHING out of the water. Sadly 7ml is not enough to see results, user ideally requires 25ml to notice a difference...but when you do, and you will, its jaw dropping (a tight jaw) :tongue:

I may be confused but it looks as if the tsv has got the full size tightening face and neck cream you mention JR's Ego. Being a bit of a beauty junkie, am tempted by the TSV, but I have just got the judith williams tsv, so not sure weather to take the plunge just yet. Anyone else going for it?

It's the tightening serum that's 7ml in the tsv. I'd be interested in recommendations, I've seen lots of different Strivectin products in TKmaxx but wouldn't know what to choose, so any feedback would be appreciated. not going for the TSV though as I'm trying to use up a stock-pile.

Jude xx

Mls for mls value this looks very good, although I am confused about the apparently different varieties of this cream (the classic stuff not the bits and bobs). Plus the full size of this on SSC looks to be 150 ls (at £105) not the 120mls in the TSV. ANd you get free gifts etc. Overall though with the neck cream this looks to me to b very good value (TKMaxx aside) and 30 Day MBG.
Have gone for it. Want to zap stretch marks and improve tone of jawline. Will this do it... we will see....

I've also seen this range in TKMaxx recently and it seems to me these cosmetic companies offload what they can't con people into buying on shopping channels at extortionate prices. nothing would persuade me to spend that amount of money on this type of product. Wrinkles are wrinkles and there is nothing in a tube or pot going to make any difference.Off the shelf supermarket products are what I use and my Doc said my skin is great and small injuries cuts etc heal much better on moisturised skin and her opinion is good enough for me.

i have decided i want to try this and have ordered below on free p&p - can send it back and at the minimum outlay of return postage, it is really worth it to me to have a go at those pesky deep expression lines i sport on my forehead
i have read up a little bit more on the power serum and it sounds it might be the most effective in combo with the concentrate

Strivectin Power Pair Serum Duo
Contains:

1 x Power Serum (50ml) - apply two pumps of the serum to a cleansed face morning and evening, massaging in small circular motions concentrating on the areas of most concern
1 x Intensive Concentrate (30ml) - following the serum, apply a pearl sized amount of concentrate all over the face, neck and decollete
Introductory Price :
£71.88
P&P: £0.00

i ordered it last night and but i see that this one is now on advanced orders ...

many thanks JR's Ego for the input :up:, i'll give it a whirl !

Latest posts

Back