Sunday 4th October Canon TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry won't be upto much if they are letting Craig present it!

I think Craig is the worst presenter on QVC.

I'm not keen on him either,
but i have sold my Samsung camcorder on ebay, and I love my Canon camera so will be interested if the price is right, unless it get bad reviews on here.

I'm not keen on him either,
but i have sold my Samsung camcorder on ebay, and I love my Canon camera so will be interested if the price is right, unless it get bad reviews on here.

I would probably wait till another presenter demo's it on Sunday.
I find Craig very giggly and he asks guests really stupid juvenile questions.

Dale and Anthony are the better presenters for technology products on QVC - oh nearly forgot LJ Rich is pretty good too and great to look at too!:blush:

Canon FS200 Compact Camcorder 2.7" Wide LCD 37x Optical Zoom & 4GB SD Card
Item Number: 561944
QVC Price £252.00
Today's Special Value Price £208.44
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

Capture every moment with Canon's compact and lightweight FS200 camcorder. This feature-packed camcorder has a 41x advanced zoom, 37x optical zoom, pre-record mode, and video snapshot and dual shot modes. It records straight to memory card so there's no need to remember tapes or discs, and will record up to three hours and 35 minutes in LP mode on a single charge. Choose from Red, Blue or Silver colour options. Comes with a battery pack, AV, component and USB cables and two CD-ROMs, plus for QVC customers, a 4GB SD card and carry case.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.561944

I agree completely. Too precious and twee by half and a major rule of being a presenter I think has something to do with not grinnning like an idiot every second. Nothing natural about that. I like to watch the Electronics shows but I give them a miss when JR and Craig are hosting.

And the guest presenter is Simon Smithies - another terrible guest presenter i wish they would send packing!

I see Red Driving Schools adverts have ditched him - take note QVC.

Latest posts

Back