Tarte TSV 15/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The next Tarte TSV is due in April according to Leigh on Facebook

It will have the Maneater palette in it.

maxresdefault.jpg

We should be due the 2nd drop this week, 90 days on Friday :happy:
Nothing is showing in order history yet though, usually shows in process when they are getting ready to ship.

Has anyone heard or seen anything?

Nothing on my account yet. Looking forward to getting this one, but need to remember to cancel the last drop when it arrives.

It's showing as in process now. The item number for second drop is 229551 and is currently available to order at the TSV price.

IMG_2242.jpg

Hope this works, this should be the screenshot of the drop due this month.

We should be due the 2nd drop this week, 90 days on Friday :happy:
Nothing is showing in order history yet though, usually shows in process when they are getting ready to ship.

Has anyone heard or seen anything?

Thanks so much for posting this reminder, you saved me needlessly paying two lots of p&p. I ordered two foundation shades, as I was busy on the day of the TSV and suspected it would sell out (it didn't in the end, probably owing to the confusion over said foundation shades!) I forgot to cancel the auto delivery on the set I returned, but your post enabled me to do so before they dispatched the second drop. :happy:

Looking forward to this. I might sell / give away the mascara, as I much prefer my Tarte Maneater and Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes ones, and can't see me using it. I hope the lipstick's nice in this one, as I felt the one in the first drop was a bit of an old fashioned colour.

Seen the price of some of the new palettes and items coming to QVC!!!! SwampQueen is £65 + postage no way!!!:whew: Some have said they bought direct from Tarte in the US and it was £35 including the customs charge and shipping. I know sterling has tanked but this is outrageous! Sorry think my dallying with Tarte has ended. For that price I would expect a brand like By Terry or Chanel, hell they would be cheaper.

Wish we had the details of the IT cosmetics TSV as I have the Tarte on auto-drop but don't really want to get both this month, as I'm almost paletted-out!!!!

It will have the Maneater palette in it.

View attachment 13279

Oh good! I'm glad in a way so that I can save some money I initially started using Tarte because I wanted something kinder & safer for my skin but I must admit, I get more compliments since using this brand (I don't trowel it on) & I do love the palettes especially when going away. I don't know about anyone else but my eyeshadow looks much better using Tarte shadows & their brilliant problem solution eyeshadow brush.

Oh good! I'm glad in a way so that I can save some money I initially started using Tarte because I wanted something kinder & safer for my skin but I must admit, I get more compliments since using this brand (I don't trowel it on) & I do love the palettes especially when going away. I don't know about anyone else but my eyeshadow looks much better using Tarte shadows & their brilliant problem solution eyeshadow brush.

Is that the double ended brush that came in some of the TSVs with the palettes?
How do you use it to get such a good result? I don't find it any better than others I have, like Real Techniques, so I'm probably not getting the best out of it.

Have just had a look at the Maneater palette- looks gorgeous
Does anybody know which foundation the April TSV will have ?
Tarte is on qvc next weekend and there are some Pro Tartiest items coming - the highlighter palette looks good too.
The twinkle palette volume 2 is coming in February- looks even better than the first
Looks like an expensive start to the New a Year !

I cancelled mine as I thought the foundation was ok, but nothing amazing.
The pallet in this one looks really nice.

I wasn't amazed by the foundation, but I ordered the wrong shade on it's launch. I bought the TSV in a different shade which has suited me better. I used it while in the US over Christmas and it was great for the 30 degree heat.

Seen the price of some of the new palettes and items coming to QVC!!!! SwampQueen is £65 + postage no way!!!:whew: Some have said they bought direct from Tarte in the US and it was £35 including the customs charge and shipping. I know sterling has tanked but this is outrageous! Sorry think my dallying with Tarte has ended. For that price I would expect a brand like By Terry or Chanel, hell they would be cheaper.

I've seen on QVC's website this evening that the pro eyeshadow palette is £53 plus postage. I bought it for $53 in the US last month. I can't believe QVC have the cheek to sell this for so much.

I bought the pro highligher palette too. I like them both.

I've seen on QVC's website this evening that the pro eyeshadow palette is £53 plus postage. I bought it for $53 in the US last month. I can't believe QVC have the cheek to sell this for so much.

I bought the pro highligher palette too. I like them both.

I was in Florida in Nov and I found several of the QVC make up brands in Sephora, Ulta and Macy's. Despite the poor exchange rate I reckon I saved 25% off the QVC price.

Reading your posts makes me want to book another holiday !!

I've been looking on Sephora too, who ship to the UK, but by the time you add on the taxes there's not much difference in price from QVC.
QVC do tend to give free brushes though !
I'm thinking of ordering some waterproof metallic shadow/liners as they're not coming to uk any time soon, but just waiting for items to appear on QVC's website to check prices against shipping from USA for Tartiest Pro range.
My auto delivery TSV dropped has now been dispatched too.

This drop includes the Brow Architect (info here ). Looking forward to trying this.

Eye liner in brown black (yawn), and coconut oil lippie in Rose Nude. Mine's on its way but may be going back if the palette is just a rehash of the usual shadow colours. I've had the Tartelette palettes 1 and 2 for a couple of years, which pretty much cover all their shadows, with Energy Noir and Rainforest after Dark being firm favourites. (Rainforest after Dark is beautiful if you can get it; beautiful rich deep shadows). The Matte palette gets used every day so worth every penny to me.

Just wanted to add that there have been some "too good to be true" ebay prices for the Swamp Queen palette - I'd be very wary of these. I messaged a seller to ask them to take some of their own photos so I could have a proper look but they never got back to me. Funny thing is, if they'd priced them higher, I might have ordered.

I saw some of those " too good to be true" priced palettes on eBay and again was too weary to think it could possibly be genuine - unless they're off the back of a lorry, but its too far away for that to work
I'd rather pay a little more and guarantee my products are genuine

Latest posts

Back