Tarte TSV-Beauty bash 4/6/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have seen this palette sold on its own but not in the UK(well Ebay at over £50), so I hope its the one we are getting as I love the colours. Also its got really good reviews unlike the Sea one, this is people in the US who bought and many returned as the colour pay off was not great.

I haven't tried Tarte but I spotted a set of 5 lip pencil type things (look like Clinique chubby sticks) as I thought £25ish + P&P seemed good. went I got around to ordered they were gone and a set of 3 was £30.....

Did anyone else spot the cheaper set? Wonder if it went to air and sold out.

I think it was mentioned very briefly on the preview hours with Anne Dawson (Saturday 10pm onwards) They were never really shown on air before they sold out. The colours look lovely online.

The have OTO's and other good offers on the lipsurgence lip crayons most visits so hold on if you can.

I haven't tried Tarte but I spotted a set of 5 lip pencil type things (look like Clinique chubby sticks) as I thought £25ish + P&P seemed good. went I got around to ordered they were gone and a set of 3 was £30.....

Did anyone else spot the cheaper set? Wonder if it went to air and sold out.

I saw them on line and ordered them. Never saw them on air. The colours look quite dark so I hope they will be ok.

I should have done the same!!

But youngest DD got married at the weekend, so my mind has been all over the place.

:mysmilie_19:

I saw them on line and ordered them. Never saw them on air. The colours look quite dark so I hope they will be ok.

I'm a sucker for a tarte palette. I love them so much.

I'm going to the US in December & the palettes are on my wishlist.

I wanted the square purple one this time, but I missed out on the square gold one last visit, so didn't want to get it.

That showstopper palette we are getting in the TSV come in a night time version too.

I don't know what to do about the foundation colour for the TSV - Leigh suggested I was light medium, but I tried it in the Rainforest of the Sea foundation & it was too dark on me. I struggled to blend it.

Anyone know what the Tarte 04/06/16 TSV is?

I'm hoping it will contain the new rainforest of the sea liquid foundation or concealer :)

I'm hoping it will contain the new rainforest of the sea liquid foundation or concealer :)

The next TSV has the full coverage clay foundation like this one rather than the Rainforest of the Sea foundation which gives lighter coverage and launched here in March

The next TSV has the full coverage clay foundation like this one rather than the Rainforest of the Sea foundation which gives lighter coverage and launched here in March

Thank you
I have that foundation - I like it, but I find it too heavy for daily wear, it's a dolled up make up.

I agree i don't need that much coverage so the Rainforest one is a welcome change; a really lovely light texture, provided you can get the right shade for your skin. DD and I were tutting to each other as Leigh was recommending foundation shades that Tarte create but which QVC UK never actually stock. We're lucky to be offered 5 alternatives when Tarte may actually make 25!

I bought 2 shades of the rainforest of the sea foundation and I mix them depending on how much sun I've had - I expect in the winter I'll only need the lighter one.

Latest posts

Back