Tarte TSV - Beauty Day 6/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tarte Supersize Shape Tape & Glow Wand Duo TSV 06/11/22 (this isnt going to go down well i feel)

Sizes Subject to be wrong

20ml Shape Tape Concealer RRP £34 + post
10ml Shape Tape Glow Wand RRP £54 + posted (based on the 5ml at £27)
Sponge RRP £15 + post

Total RRP £103 + post if sizes are right

Attachments

• Tarte TSV 1.jpg
    Tarte TSV 1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Tarte TSV 2.jpg
    Tarte TSV 2.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Tarte TSV 3.jpg
    Tarte TSV 3.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 157
  • Tarte TSV 4.jpg
    Tarte TSV 4.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 190
I like and use Shape Tape, but don't want the glow one.

Well, I have an unopened Shape Tape and since Sephora.co.uk now sell the full Tarte range, I would buy from them if I need. Why QVC insists on including the sponge with it, really it is too big for the under eye area and really a foundation sponge anyway.

That’s a very disappointing TSV. I already have both of these & they last for ages, so why would I need any more.

I do, however, love their new smoothie eyeshadow - it’s very light weight, budge proof, waterproof, no fallout like with powders, very quick to apply & great for contact lens wearers . Now my daily shadow !

Does anyone remember when a Beauty day on QVC was fun with reduced postage and great pricing and this forum jumping? I remember a beauty day with a tsv from MOP MIKE(blast from the past). Nowadays they have a beauty day all the time and no postage reductions and the pricing is meh!! I love using the original Shapetape and the egg applicator is genius.

Does anyone remember when a Beauty day on QVC was fun with reduced postage and great pricing and this forum jumping? I remember a beauty day with a tsv from MOP MIKE(blast from the past). Nowadays they have a beauty day all the time and no postage reductions and the pricing is meh!! I love using the original Shapetape and the egg applicator is genius.
Oh yes I remember!!!

Tarte TSV Update

Tarte 3 Piece Palette & Lipstick Collection TSV 06/11/22

3x Palettes with Travel Mascara RRP £96 + post (as each on tarte website is £32 + post)
3x Maracuja Lipsticks RRP £60 + post (as each is £20 + post

Total RRP £156 + post

Attachments

• Tarte TSV 1.jpg
    Tarte TSV 1.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 375
  • Tarte TSV 2.jpg
    Tarte TSV 2.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 362
  • Tarte TSV 3.jpg
    Tarte TSV 3.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 312
  • Tarte TSV 4.jpg
    Tarte TSV 4.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 376
Must admit am a bit tempted with this, wonder what the price will be? Although the pinky eye shadows will do nothing for me, but the other colours are lovely

Tarte Holiday Iconic Palette Trio
Item Number: 246745
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

Get ready to go full glam with this envy-inducing make-up collection. Featuring a who's-who of Tarte's best and boldest products, you'll receive a trio of six-pan eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks and mascaras, plus three giftable bags. From romantic neutrals to toasty bronze hues, there's so much to adore here this festive season, whether you stock up or gift these to your loved ones.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items individually, directly from Tarte.com you'd pay £156. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98 plus P&P, you're saving £102.07.

All about gifting - complete with three giftable bags, this luxe edit is perfect for creating bespoke presents. Select one product to pop in the bag for a stocking filler anyone would be happy to receive, or if you're feeling generous, let them create a full-face look with an eyeshadow palette, mascara and lippie. Just add a tag and you're good to go!

There's no need to choose - you don’t have to pick which palette you want in this kit, as you get all three! Infused with Amazonian clay and featuring four mattes and two shimmers, these palettes are the easiest way to create a stunning look. The only difficult decision might be whether to keep them all to yourself or split them up into beauty bundles for friends and family.

Contains:
Lights, Camera, Lashes collection:

• 1 x Romantic Pinks & Plums Eyeshadow Palette - featuring 6 x 1.4g pressed powder eyeshadows in the shades Front Row (matte pale pink), Muse (matte coral pink), Red Carpet (raspberry shimmer), VIP (pearl shimmer), Superstar (matte plum) and On Set (matte cool chocolate)
  • 1 x Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (4.5ml) in Black - formulated to provide four lash benefits - lengthening, curling, volumising and conditioning - while its ultra-black pigment delivers darker, more defined-looking lashes. With an innovative wand boasting short bristles to add intense volume and longer bristles for instant curl. Enriched with olive esters, rice brand wax, carnauba wax, pro-vitamin B5, mineral pigments and vitamin C
  • 1 x gift bag
And

Maneater collection:

• 1 x Neutral Warm & Toasty Bronze Eyeshadow Palette - featuring 6 x 1.4g pressed powder eyeshadows in the shades Mane Event (matte cream), Passionate (matte warm tan), In the Wild (matte terracotta), Flaunt It (soft bronze shimmer), Fiery (copper shimmer) and Pawsitive (matte warm brown)
  • 1 x Maneater Voluptuous Mascara (4.5ml) in Black - features a custom moulded brush that clings to and separates every lash as it applies even, seamless coats of triple-black, hydrating pigment
  • 1 x gift bag
And

Tartelette collection:

• 1 x Everyday Essential Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette - featuring 6 x 1.4g pressed powder eyeshadows in the shades Iconic (matte tan), Role Model (taupe shimmer), Glamorous (orchid shimmer), Confident (matte vanilla), Chic (matte mauve) and Inspirational (matte brown)
  • 1 x Tartelette Tubing Mascara (4ml) in Black - a long-lasting and smudge-proof make-up essential, designed to help lengthen and curl your lashes, giving you that lash extension effect with ease. Enriched with shea butter, castor oil and carnauba wax
  • 1 x gift bag
And

• 3 x Maracuja Juicy Lipsticks (2g) in Orchid (neutral mauve), Hibiscus (mauve berry) and Rose (soft pink beige) - an all-in-one lip balm, gloss, treatment and tint. Boasting an ultra-shiny texture and developed to deliver intensively hydration. Enriched with Cushion Comfort Complex, maracuja and grapeseed oil, plus 10 antioxidant-rich fruit extracts

Latest posts

Back